M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just saw a 2011 9er which has as standard the tacho placed inside the headlight cowl. The actual tacho is different as well. It has a gear selector on it. I wanted to know if any knows if the headlight cowl backing plate with the new tacho housing setup would fit an 07 model. If it does anyone know where I can get one.

Dula

·
Registered
534 Posts
The 2011LE look like my 2010LE ..... :D:D:D:D
I always thought that the speedo on an LE was checkerboard...or something special. Maybe I just can't tell from the pictures, but it doesn't look any different? What is on yours?

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i have been wanting to do this mod as well. if i am by a zuk store today i will see if they can get said parts and how different the wiring is between the two.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I always thought that the speedo on an LE was checkerboard...or something special. Maybe I just can't tell from the pictures, but it doesn't look any different? What is on yours?
For the 2010 LE version the Speedo look like a fade to black instead of checkerboard .... ;)

·
Registered
303 Posts
i have been wanting to do this mod as well. if i am by a zuk store today i will see if they can get said parts and how different the wiring is between the two.:bigthumbsup:
I've thought about the same thing, or even trying the M90 combined version, (I like the idea of not having to look so far down at the tank to see my speed) and have it re-calibrated.

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Only one way to find out. Buy what parts are needed and give her a try. :D No one has posted up that they have done it. They just are recently released this way in the US.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have been searching for that parts to try this. All of the parts I find are for 09 and back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts