M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looks like The Suz is out early with their 2011 lineup....and the 9 now comes in Candy Blue!

New for 2011: The M109R features an instrument cluster with a digital tachometer and LED indicator light; a newly included gear position indicator; and it is now relocated from the handlebars to the top of the headlight cowl. In addition the M109R will be available in Candy Indy Blue.

New for 2011: M109R Limited Edition features an instrument cluster with a digital tachometer and LED indicator light; a newly included gear position indicator; and it is now relocated from the handlebars to the top of the headlight cowl. In addition the M109R Limited Edition is offered in a new Glass Sparkle Black/Candy Max Orange finish

http://suzukicycles.com/Product%20Lines/Cycles/Products/Boulevard%20M109R/2011/M109R.aspx
http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=41256

·
Registered
81 Posts
We didn't even get the '10s in the states. dont think i'll see the '11s either

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
599 Posts
Available colors?

On the 2009 page, they show all the available colors. On the 2011 page, it would appear the only available color is the blue.(Other than the LE) I have a hard time believing that a black/grey/red or white model isn't going to be available. Any thoughts or info that I'm missing?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Finally you USA guys will have your new models, these of course have been in canada for a while now as 2010 models. Enjoy!

·
Registered
35 Posts
On the 2009 page, they show all the available colors. On the 2011 page, it would appear the only available color is the blue.(Other than the LE) I have a hard time believing that a black/grey/red or white model isn't going to be available. Any thoughts or info that I'm missing?
For the 2010 model, there is only black and blue available, and the LE of course...

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
They did not sell 2010 models in the US and they were coming out with the 2011 models about now as planned by Suzuki. They were coming out early with them, because there were no 2010's sold in the US.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I like both of those....I'd have to say that I like the LE better this time though.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
That's the 2010 in Canada .... :D
That's a sweet setup you have there with the trailer! What's the bike look like with the hitch setup on??

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Wow ! I can see the tach in the
reshaped cowl in this last picture, thanks
and Wow on everything else too ...;)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
:jacked:
and this picture just before the trailer "mods" .... :D
Very nice :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:, thanks for directing me to your other post, I missed that.

You'll have to shoot some video of that setup going down the road.

P.S. Sorry to hi-jack the thread.

:jacked:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,090 Posts
I like that blue. I prefer the solid colors over the LE's with the stripe, and I always thought the LE blue was a great color.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts