Registered
3,120 Posts
Looks the same - BUT

I'm wondering what the LE colors will be................. :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Not again----------------------

Those were the 2010 LE colors. I would wish that Suzuki would be more creative. Anyway the bike already comes stacked and is a head turner and show stopper as is.

black with orange stripe.

there are no performance differences, they are all cosmetic.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Those are the 2010 Colors for the rest of the world EXCEPT the US where they never got ANY of the 2010's and are being released as 2011's.

To my knowledge Suzuki hasn't released the colors for 2011 for the rest of the world... or if they are going to... :dontknow:

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
I had heard that the 2011 colors will be the same as the 2010 for the U.S. since we didn't receive any. However, I find that hard to believe.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
If i refer to the Canadian site, the LE color will be the same for 2011 as we had for 2010 ... :dontknow: wow .... they work hard this year .... :eek:

·
Banned
408 Posts
Well, after I got snubbed at the NY bike show earlier this year by suzuki reps who didn't care, & getting further shafted by dealers here in NJ, whereas NOBODY knew anything about the 2010 suzuki lineup I got annoyed & COMPLETELY turned off. I promised myself I would forget suzuki and I did.
And guess what? 2011 will just be a opportunity for suzuki dealers to gouge you on a new 9 among other models on the basis: "LOOK, new model since 2009!!"
@*&% suzuki as far as I'm concerned, they lost me as a customer for GOOD. I bought a 104" Thunderbird and couldn't be more happier. As for new 2011 owners of a 9 goodluck, & be sure to get the extended warranty, you're gonna need it, broken shafts, clutch hub nuts falling off, clutch cables breaking, fuel problems etc. :-\

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
@*&% suzuki as far as I'm concerned, they lost me as a customer for GOOD. I bought a 104" Thunderbird and couldn't be more happier. As for new 2011 owners of a 9 goodluck, & be sure to get the extended warranty, you're gonna need it, broken shafts, clutch hub nuts falling off, clutch cables breaking, fuel problems etc. :-\

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
so much for creativity, however i kinda like the blue colr..kinda makes you wonder if there lack of creativity means they might faze the 9 out in next cpl years?/

·
Registered
29 Posts
To reward every one of your senses, the big V-twin also produces a throaty, aggressive exhaust [COLOR=#EF9D00 ! important][/COLOR]note designed to let the world know they're looking at - and listing to - the hottest cruiser on the road.
No offense to Suzuki but if the new models have the same exhaust as the previous models...well, a lot of new buyers are going to be disappointed! At least I think the stock exhaust sounds wimpy and restricted!

Ps. Here's the Limited Edition color scheme: http://www.ultimatemotorcycling.com/2011-suzuki-boulevard-m190r-preview

·
Registered
516 Posts
Well, after I got snubbed at the NY bike show earlier this year by suzuki reps who didn't care, & getting further shafted by dealers here in NJ, whereas NOBODY knew anything about the 2010 suzuki lineup I got annoyed & COMPLETELY turned off. I promised myself I would forget suzuki and I did.
And guess what? 2011 will just be a opportunity for suzuki dealers to gouge you on a new 9 among other models on the basis: "LOOK, new model since 2009!!"
Don't let the door slap your a$$ on the way out . . .

·
Banned
408 Posts
TRUST ME, IT WON'T. BTW keep your clutch nuts tightened & keep your hand & foot on both brakes, those breaking clutch cables will toss ya into traffic everytime.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts