M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a terrific 2010 riding season this year with thousands & thousands of miles put on the bike, lots of terrific roads, great sights, also met alot of great riders & make some new friends. I hope the 2011 season is even better! This video is a 5 min. compilation of some of the more memorable rides that I was able to do this year along with some additional eye candy. ;)

I dedicate this video to all the fellow M109R riders across the nation & globe! :doorag:

http://vimeo.com/channels/119192

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Highly entertaining as usual!

I'm glad I could be a part of alot of those miles and look forward to many, many more! :doorag:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Love the video. Yes, I pay way too much attention to the details. If you look at the 4:15 mark, you will see what really is going on with your tires when you are in a turn. Go back and look at the sidewall of the rear tire at that point. Traction is really kicked up and you get and idea of how much tire is really still touching the road. Or this could be just a really below air pressure tire---but I doubt that knowing Nate. Great vid!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Love the video. Yes, I pay way too much attention to the details. If you look at the 4:15 mark, you will see what really is going on with your tires when you are in a turn. Go back and look at the sidewall of the rear tire at that point. Traction is really kicked up and you get and idea of how much tire is really still touching the road. Or this could be just a really below air pressure tire---but I doubt that knowing Nate. Great vid!
I'm pretty sure that was a shot from lucky06's bike. He's a proud member of the 300 club.:D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Awesome footage. You folks have beautiful roads out there, kinda jealous here. What camera are you using? good job.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
Super job Nathan, and I hope next year has just as many memories in it for you and all the guys you ride with. And no more wrecks next year either. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
643 Posts
you do a real nice job on your videos

i would be capable of getting the footage but there it ends , but your dedication to the ART of MC video is admirable

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Checked out other videos too

You have ALOT of good vids on that site. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm glad all you guys seem to enjoy them. I don't make the videos for pats on the back. I just mainly like to ride, but it's really nice to record some of them so I can look back and remember the roads, the views, the company....etc. To me life is all about making good lasting memories and LIVING life. This is just another way for me to personally remember some of them & I don't mind sharing them with others that feel the same way. 8)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts