M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody found a site with 2010 M109R parts listings?

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
Babbits and Alpha Sports has some 2010 models up , but nothing on the 9 as of yet. Have you called your local dealer?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Babbits and Alpha Sports has some 2010 models up , but nothing on the 9 as of yet. Have you called your local dealer?
yeah, checked with 3. Both cycle worlds and petes cycle. All they can get parts for is 06-09.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Keep in mind....most might not list 2010 models. At least for the US....no 2010 models, except for some of the ATVs.
Yeah I know. I know overseas got the 2010 M109R's. I wanna find a parts break down so I can see if some parts would fit.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have yet to find a part that is not compatible with the 2009 model and I've had my 2010 since april...
Do you have a 2010 service manual? Id like to see the whole head light break down.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I'd just wait for the 2011 parts...

Speedometer with incorporated tachometer...

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now I got it. He's looking for the parts #'s for the recessed tach. Right?
Yep, and the other stuff like the black plastic piece and to see if the head light cowl is any different and the whole tach itself. I believe it has a gear indicator built into it.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now the way Im guessing is, the tach will work on my 08. But since Im running a JSD TRE the gear indicator probably wont work. Not too worried about that, but like I said Im guessing since the JSD fools the ECU and I believe thats where the gear indicator is coming from. Not too sure but I want to find out and no 2010 parts are available here in the states.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All the wiring harnesses have been the same from 06-09. Can somebody with a 2010 M109R call a dealer or something and get a part number for their wiring harness?

·
Registered
319 Posts
bump also interested in this

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bump also interested in this
talked to my local dealers and they all told me as soon as the 2011's hit the show room floor theyll have the parts listings for them.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
What is a sweet looking tach with gear indicator. Hopefully it will fit into the billet housing!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I did notice that the headlight fairing is a little different and it would involved getting the 2010/2011 headlight fairing to install on previous years. The 2010/2011 sits up higher and also has a cosmetic change. You can see it in the picture....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts