M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After talking with BamBam we are planning the weekend to this schedule:
Saturday morning our Aussie friends are doing a short run (about 45 min.) to the ice caves in Granite Falls.

Returning to my home we will have a BIG PARTY

In the morning we will ride to the Mukelteo Ferry and join our 109 buddies on Whidby Island for our cruise to Mt Erie for some amazing shots and hear the rumble of thousands of bikes down below. Don`t forget the Deception Pass Bridge!!!!(Rick,make sure you pee first!)We then cruise into Anacortes to be welcomed with banners and waves by the locals. We will be there for about 4-5 hours.
When we sober up we will ride the winding Sylvana back roads to my place for.....guess what....a party!
Monday morning we will have breakfast at our local Dennys and spend good time till we part.

Question: Do you guys want to get up stupid early for the ferry or wait for the next run so we can party later Saturday night and sleep in a little longer Sunday morning? The day will be packed full of stuff to do and we dont want to shorten events but being tired all day is rough...
Any input on schedule?

Any hotel questions? The Comfort Inn by me has group rates.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Well first off, this would have probably been better in the Washington forum... But no Big!!!

I like last years Ferry Plan..(0800) arrival Sunday Morning, But for those who choose to party it up I can see 0900 arrival time at Mukilteo.. Not sure what the traffic on the ferry will be like or wait time but O-well, We did'nt have a problem with it last year.. I plan this year to be staying up in your neck of the woods! So when you head down, I head down! Just my 2 cent... Not to mention we have the J-P breakfast on the other side dont we? or the one his friend is throwing?

·
Registered
800 Posts
I chose to stay at the Medallion Inn this time. The comfort inn's room were really small and I want some hot tub/pool time with the lady.. Comfort inn had none of these. not to mention the Medallions Breakfast buffet line.. Staying there Fri/Sat/Sun nights, so it's an extra 4 minutes away on the same road.... Not a big deal for an extra 15$ a night.. Long ride, Hot Tub rest! Not to mention the Hotel XXX....

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I chose to stay at the Medallion Inn this time. The comfort inn's room were really small and I want some hot tub/pool time with the lady.. Comfort inn had none of these. not to mention the Medallions Breakfast buffet line.. Staying there Fri/Sat/Sun nights, so it's an extra 4 minutes away on the same road.... Not a big deal for an extra 15$ a night.. Long ride, Hot Tub rest! Not to mention the Hotel XXX....
What room number Dave? :pop:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I wont get that till I check in! But if your asking what room did I stay in at the Comfort inn this year ? It was up stairs and in a none smoking room that you could smell come from down below on the first floor.. Not that big of a deal, I was only there for one night! but 3 days, no thanks!

Medallion Inn!! You wont be sorry...

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Um no... :D

Just thinking ahead about that Hot tub.... :a20:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
:jacked:

Sorry Jason. Back to the Oyster Run

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I stayed at that Hotel for two weeks!

Dude!!!! Its offical, the party is now at Dobes room!!!! That is a fantastic hotel!!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hey guys!
I will be getting off work at 8pm and head up to Arlington Saturday night. I have no clue if I'll have any energy for any partying once I get there, but I'm sure I can get some nice pics of passed out, spooning, drunk Americans and plenty sober Aussies and Canadians! :joke:

If there is any room left by the giant fire pit, I'll probably just sleep there and wake up covered in ashes....nah! I won't be sleeping! No time for that!

Save me some Jell-O shots! :D

-Cameron C.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts