M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Below is a picture of the Official 2010 Mid Atlantic Meet shirt. For those that have not seen the shirt, pictured is the back of the shirt and the front has the M109R over the left breast. I think it looks great in the green and orange that she offers.

Hi Ryan,
You can get white, ash gray, bright green, lime, light sand, light blue, light pink, yellow, and off white.
the cost is $12.00 up to size xl, xxl is $12.75, xxxl is $13.50. Plus the cost of shipping. around $4 with the USPS boxes.
thanks so much.
carol

Her Pay Pal is
[email protected] , it will show up as Norma Hathorne

Thank you so much for supporting the Mid Atlantic meets over the years. :yourock:

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So do I qualify for purchasing a shirt?
Since I didn't make it, but my bike did..... :dontknow: just asking? :bigthumbsup:

Shirt does look nice.
There were not enough shirts for everyone at the meet. I think we gave away 40 of them. You did win items, I pulled a ticket for you, but I do not remember who had it. But if you have not gotten any prizes let me know and I can find out who collected your winnings of the raffle.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
is there anything on the back of the shirt?

looks like it as you can see "M109R" to the left of the design backwards.

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Below is a picture of the Official 2010 Mid Atlantic Meet shirt. I have not heard back from her about all of the info (prices/colors) but she said to pass on her information. Please post up the information from her when you get it. For those that have not seen the shirt, pictured is the back of the shirt and the front has the M109R over the left breast. I think it looks great in the green and orange that she offers.

Please email Carol of Carol's Creations at [email protected] or you can call her at 256-831-9999

Thank you so much for supporting the Mid Atlantic meets over the years. :yourock:
is there anything on the back of the shirt?

looks like it as you can see "M109R" to the left of the design backwards.
read above your quote.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I got an email today .

Hi,
You can get white, ash gray, bright green, lime, light sand, light blue, light pink, yellow, and off white.
the cost is $12.00 up to size xl, xxl is $12.75, xxxl is $13.50. Plus the cost of shipping. around $4 with the USPS boxes.

Thanks Carol

I ordered a couple from her .

·
Registered
324 Posts
There were not enough shirts for everyone at the meet. I think we gave away 40 of them. You did win items, I pulled a ticket for you, but I do not remember who had it. But if you have not gotten any prizes let me know and I can find out who collected your winnings of the raffle.
I think John has anything for me that I missed out on for not being there for any drawings.... I was :joke: about qualifying for one, but thanks for reminding me about the prize(s) I have coming...... :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think John has anything for me that I missed out on for not being there for any drawings.... I was :joke: about qualifying for one, but thanks for reminding me about the prize(s) I have coming...... :bigthumbsup:
No problem, we did not forget about you.

PAY PAL info is up.
Her Pay Pal is [email protected] , it will show up as Norma Hathorne

1 - 18 of 18 Posts