M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have raw footage from the meet, and would like to have it all compiled into a DVD, PM me. I'm looking for an hour of your raw footage. In return, you will receive a free copy of the DVD. PM me if you're interested. Thank you!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hink, I wont lie. I completly forgot u wanted footage. I deleted my raw footage after I made my rendered clips. I will let you know what footageI have when I get home. I think all I have left is from saturday when we did the group photo and some of skyline drive. I will be glad to send that to you

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hink, I wont lie. I completly forgot u wanted footage. I deleted my raw footage after I made my rendered clips. I will let you know what footageI have when I get home. I think all I have left is from saturday when we did the group photo and some of skyline drive. I will be glad to send that to you
Awesome... Thanks bro!

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Well, I got some good news, and some not-so-good news...
The good news is, that I took something like 3 hours of 1080p HiDef video.
The bad news is that I managed to download most of it into my computer, and now when I hook the GoPro up to the tv, nothing plays. So I can't just send you a dvd. There's a small chance that I could e-mail them to you- will that be any good? Let me know, cuz the 4 videos that I have left are lengthy, and one of them is KILLER!! I've posted 12 others on YouTube (and here) which you're free to use also. (if thats possible) :dontknow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts