M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well for those of you dont know Ben, STLTGR was the winner of the Ducks Custom Air intakes raffle at the 2010 Mid Atlantic Meet.Well he got them after a bit of trading went on. LOL. After getting home he had some bad luck when he was hit by a car and totalled his bike. But he got another M109R and we got the design done that he wanted. They are getting shipped out to him in the morning but I figured the forum could see them. I know Ben will like them. I think they came out awesome. One of my favorite sets I have done so far. Glad that I am a part of this forum and able to give away a set of these at the meet for my fellow 9 riders.

Thanks for your support,
Len

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Those look awesome! Much better than my custom paint job that I won in that same raffle, guy never even replied to Ryan's E-mail or my PM....Oh well:dontknow:...Great looking covers Len!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Len, that looks awesome!!!
I swear, everywhere I go, the first thing people ask me about is my covers.
You do amazing work, thank you for making so many of ours bikes look better.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
A great guy doing great work.....I love The United States of America...Thanks Len:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
SWEEEET LENNY! GREAT JOB BRO!!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Those are gonna look sick as H E L L On your bike Ben!!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Those look awesome! Much better than my custom paint job that I won in that same raffle, guy never even replied to Ryan's E-mail or my PM....Oh well:dontknow:...Great looking covers Glen!
Giddy, I wanted to win that paint job so I could give it back. I havent met Brad but I have exchanged a few PMs with him although not recently. I do know that his shop was flooded in Nashville and it probably put him out of business. My gut tells me that he's a good guy that had some bad luck. I may be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.:dontknow: besides, what are you going to do with another paint job?:joke:
Len, those covers look GGGRRREEEAAAATTT!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
wow, all i can say is that you have crazy skills that seem to be ever improving with each set you create. :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,850 Posts
That is absolutely amazing work Len! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
582 Posts
GREAT X2

IM STARTING TO THINK OF SOME NEW COVERS FROM (LEN) Greattttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts