M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I,see on cycletrader on line that Calif. and WASH. State both have 2010 M109R's for sell. Has anybody else seen this?

·
Registered
612 Posts
So far I haven't seen it, but I'll look into it! :bigthumbsup:

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
877 Posts
just sold one of the first ones to rule on here. 2010Rz (LE)
so they r sellin em in the states???was told by some 1 would have 2 go 2 our neighbor 2 the north:dontknow:...
side question did they drop the tach & put gear indicator on all 2010 or just LE???

·
Registered
539 Posts
No new 2010's in USA till June or July depending on economic demands. Suzuki does not want to over stock dealerships unless they know they will be able to sell all 2010 supply. Smart move. Local HD dealership are choking on old inventory. Driving prices down to realistic values.

·
Registered
940 Posts
They are advertizing new 2007 vtx 1800s tourers here for around 8,400, it seems all dealers are struggling to move inventory for the last couple of years.

·
Registered
462 Posts
They are advertizing new 2007 vtx 1800s tourers here for around 8,400, it seems all dealers are struggling to move inventory for the last couple of years.
its not that ...my boy just picked up 07 vtx 1800f...very nice...$9200 and honda is offering 1.9% financing, they stop making the vtx1800 and the are cleaning out inventory, no word on replacement, I have a feeling honda is trying to drop a bomb shell on suzuki head...with a real nice bike..past couple of yrs ..we have seen concepts that look fantastic.....I know something is coming...

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i know that hondas "custom 1300" line will hit dealership floors next month. and that new sabre looks real good. i wouldnt trade the 109 for it but it looks very nice.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,047 Posts
A very large dealer here told me last Friday that Suzuki was supposed to release the 2011 models early this year, around June or July, since they weren't releasing the 2010 models in the U.S. They bought all the 2009 inventory they could get and probably had a dozen or more M109R's and 6 or 8 C109's. The floor was packed with bikes, and it's a huge dealership.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Status of new 109's

I just heard roughly the same. I was just in a big local dealership here in Atlanta yesterday and they said no 2010's coming in but they could order an 09 for me. They said they are being released only in Europe & Canada due to the crappy economy and most big bike makers R&D dept's are not getting funded to well right now. I guess it's just a whole big economical wait & see for everyone...guess ill just keep waiting...maybe 2011 will bring some surprises..

·
Registered
769 Posts
A very large dealer here told me last Friday that Suzuki was supposed to release the 2011 models early this year, around June or July, since they weren't releasing the 2010 models in the U.S. They bought all the 2009 inventory they could get and probably had a dozen or more M109R's and 6 or 8 C109's. The floor was packed with bikes, and it's a huge dealership.
heard the same from a dealer in florida. he said they will wait unitil july and then release the 2011 model...

·
Registered
769 Posts
I sure hope the 2011 model they release includes the M109RZ in black with the stripe.:drool:
as long as it is black, they got one sold here....even with the dust hassle i just think black is the best color.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts