M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was at my dealership today picking up a part for 1 of my other bikes asked when 2010 "9"gonna hit the floor. they were just notified not gonna be getting any new.they had 3 ordered and 1 sold. now have to return money or try and see if guy will want 1 of the 2009's that they got a line on. Has anyone else heard anything about them dropping it???? ???

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
My friend owns the local Suzuki dealership by me. He told me that Suzuki has so many 09's and 08's left over that they will not be releasing any 10's in the US. There are 2010 made but none here I'm told. He then went on to say that Suzuki is cutting back production on all 2010 models across their entire line.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
My friend owns the local Suzuki dealership by me. He told me that Suzuki has so many 09's and 08's left over that they will not be releasing any 10's in the US. There are 2010 made but none here I'm told. He then went on to say that Suzuki is cutting back production on all 2010 models across their entire line.
this is what ive heard too!!! need to sell all that they have built before they add more!!!

·
Radio Active Member
27,655 Posts
Correct, I heard from Suzuki that the 2011 might be out in Late June.

·
Radio Active Member
22,675 Posts
The local dealer here bought all the inventory of 109's they could get hold of, no matter what year as long as it was new. No 2010 models They have at least 15 of them on the floor. They said they were told sometime in June or July the 2011 models would be coming out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts