M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, wanna thank all posters on this forum. Searching around, I found tons of info and mod ideas that are allready applied to my 9 (and many more to come!!!)

My question is the folowing, does the 2010 model differ a lot from the previous versions. The reason I'm asking is there are not a lot of 2010 (branded) parts out there. I've checked Ebay, DLP and a few others. I end up asking the seller if the parts are compatible and often the say they're not certain. Perfect example is I wanted to purchase some clear front turn signals, but the seller wasn't certain if they fit on the 2010 :dontknow:

Thanks again for all your posts :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I've seen a few 10 models around and the only thing I can see that is different is the headlight and built in tach. Everything else appears to be the same, indicators should be the same on all of them. We have another member from Quebec that has a 10 model with lots of mods. Get in touch!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I'm gonna have to smuggle a 2010 into the US for you guys!!!!

Thanks for the info :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Welcome here "Rogersmith" .... i bought a M109Rz 2010 and all the part that fit to a 2009 seems to fit on a 2010 :pop:
:welcome:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts