M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no clue the LE was coming out. Just have a deposit on the 2007 white one right now. Should I change it to the 2007 LE and have that ordered? Can't really decide about the bike. Its like a either love or hate paint scheme. Unfortunately only cosmetic things make it different. They should have maybe put different pipes or extra horses. That would have made up my mind real quick...... hmmmmmmmmmm decisions decisions.............Also the resale on a LE is more, no?

What are your thoughts, please help out....

G

·
The LE is sweet and its getting close to the end of the session, if you can ride through the winter go with the white if you can't go for the LE if its not too far out.

However, you have to get this bike no wimping out :joke:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:a20: Def not anymore but they r both 2007 and I have about 1 more month of good riding b4 u freeze to death and the road gets too cold for the tire to have good traction. When is the LE supposed to come out by? The white one is at the dealer right now but was held up because when I went to go pick it up I looked it all over and found a scratch on the front fender :verymad: So the dealer ordered me a new one and we are just waiting for the part to come in. He said it should be there by tomorrow. So I could either have a bike tomorrow or wait till the LE comes out and then get that one. I'm not an instant gratification kind of guy. I have patience and want the best deal for what I can get in all aspects. Meaning resale value, good deal pricewise, color scheme, and that not too many people have what I have. I hate being the masses, originality works better for me. lolllllllllllllll

G

·
ALBINO109 said:
no clue the LE was coming out. Just have a deposit on the 2007 white one right now. Should I change it to the 2007 LE and have that ordered? Can't really decide about the bike. Its like a either love or hate paint scheme. Unfortunately only cosmetic things make it different. They should have maybe put different pipes or extra horses. That would have made up my mind real quick...... hmmmmmmmmmm decisions decisions.............Also the resale on a LE is more, no?

What are your thoughts, please help out....
According to the ordering manager at my dealer LE is not coming out until March...

G

·
Well in that case :D if you don't mind waiting until next session I'd wait, have no idea when the LE is going to be out but I'd guess sometime next year? I'm sure someone will give you a good date on that. Until then you can just pre-order all the mods ;) then they will be at your house when the bikes comes in. ::)

Its a hot bike!!! There isn't a lot of people with the 109's just yet but there will be even less with the LE

G

·
M109 Widow said:
my new le is already in....I love how my dealer takes care of me!......I post pics as soon as I get out there this morning and take 'em :bigthumbsup:remember how I got my 109 r before they were even selling them......Her we go again!!!!
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
How? Please do tell... I am also in Florida dn WANT an LE... feel free to PM me... Thanks... :bigthumbsup:

G

·
M109 Widow said:
my new le is already in....I love how my dealer takes care of me!......I post pics as soon as I get out there this morning and take 'em :bigthumbsup:remember how I got my 109 r before they were even selling them......Her we go again!!!!
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Still waiting anxiously to know how can I get my hands in an LE now... :read: :p :bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts