M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen a picture of the red 109? All I've seen is the one from the website photoshopped red. I want to see one in the sunlight or in real light. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
585 Posts
OYChoppa said:
Has anyone seen a picture of the red 109? All I've seen is the one from the website photoshopped red. I want to see one in the sunlight or in real light. :)
Probably have to wait till one is available .......... and bought ! :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CC Rider said:
Probably have to wait till one is available .......... and bought ! :bigthumbsup:
Someone posted that a red one is for sale in FT. Worth a couple of weeks ago. It should be sold by now so whoever bought it post a pic please!!!!!!! :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks!!!!!! Just what I needed to know. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
686 Posts
jamiesM109R said:
Looks like HOT PINK, very sexy!!!
It's actually not pink at all. That's my stupid camera phone. It is a fairly deep red. Look at the front fender to see a more true color. I really like it.........so much so that I'm really debating that even though dealers won't flex from the MSRP on it, while I can get the '06 in any of the 3 colors for $12k out the door.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
585 Posts
The ...Red Rocket.....is ....HOT !

He is right , its a VERY DEEP  RED.  Fender is a true representation.  The Red Rocks !  :bigthumbsup:

Will definitly be a head turner , That @itch is Bad Azz !  :doorag:

I will try n post some pics Saturday night

Thank God......only 3 Days to Go !!!   :hot: :hot: :hot:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
I can't wait for this bike to come out with the 2008 ;)

I mean, it was only out for a few months as a 2006... then the 2007 is out... so by Christmas, we will have the 2008 with even more pretty colors :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BigBen said:
I can't wait for this bike to come out with the 2008 ;)

I mean, it was only out for a few months as a 2006... then the 2007 is out... so by Christmas, we will have the 2008 with even more pretty colors :)
Yeah, I wish I knew what colors are next. I might wait til 8. But, you can never go wrong with black & chrome. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
585 Posts
OYChoppa said:
Yeah, I wish I knew what colors are next. I might wait til 8. But, you can never go wrong with black & chrome. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Yeah if you want to BLEND in with ALL the OTHER BLACK BIKES ::)

And you enjoy constantly cleaning your bike :realmad:

Last 2 were Black , IM OVER IT ! :doorag:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
379 Posts
Whooo....  That thing sticks out like a red Corvette.  Watch your speed cause the  :cop: will definitely see you coming.  :doorag:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
585 Posts
red1951man said:
Whooo.... That thing sticks out like a red Corvette. Watch your speed cause the :cop: will definitely see you coming. :doorag:
Yeah ur right about that ! :cop: Especially with some Dragster pipes too :eek:

The Red is like the fender , darker than it looks there......but still :cop: MAGNET
 
G

·
Dude!!!! That reds looks kick @$$!!! Red might be my new color, although all my previous modes of transportation have been black...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,515 Posts
I hope you guys know that the reds are really the black and burple 109's. let me splain it to you the friction from the speeding air movement that burns them as the Faster Silver ones fly pass them turns the red with envy, lol :joke: :clap2:

ps i almost forgot some turn white with fright, :D
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Top