M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My guess is that the 2006 models of the M109 sold out a lot faster than Suzuki had planned and rather than lose emphasis on the bike for the rest of the year they jumped ahead and brought out the info on the 2007 to keep people salivating.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Great strategy! :D I'm ordering my 2007 cylinder head, primary and shaft covers for my Fast black one. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Trade with one of the 07 owners who wants a lighter bike.
Jer

Latinbid said:
Great strategy! :D I'm ordering my 2007 cylinder head, primary and shaft covers for my Fast black one. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
It seems that the M109R is a big hit....most everwhere, but in my local area (50 miles or so) I called around today, to find out what dealer had what on the floor.....my in town dealer has 3, 26 miles west has 2, 40 miles south west has 2, and 40 miles south has 2.....all here in North Texas.....any of you DFW to the TX-OK border guys and gals there are 109s plenty....when I spoke with them, everyone of them said they were making deals....NO FULL MSRP here........I GOT TO SELL MY LC, damit.....If you're wondering, I can't trade (I wont' trade) I'm in my bike to deep to take low book like they are offering.... :mad: :(

·
Registered
898 Posts
pffft ... unload that big bananna and get on a phaty.....

ps...tried to call you ....your phone says no bueno...

khrome

·
Registered
64 Posts
Maybe it is just a tease. "See this is what is coming in September 2006" But in the mean time stay on the dealer waiting list.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Has anyone heard of a release date for the '07?....sometime in the fall or like the '06 and after the first of the year?...just curious...if they come out in the fall, that means the '06 only had a model year run of only about 6 to 8 months... :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts