M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
white red will be new colors!! will be avail. july/aug.!!! that sucks!!

actually, i am not talking out my A$$, the info comes from the suzuki early release guide for 2007, released last week!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Where is this info coming from?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I think maybe this guy is talking out of his A$$. All I have seen is that Suzuki will be possibly using the 109 powerplant in two new models out in 2007. I think I read a classic and another, more sedately styled cruiser. But new colors in july. They can barely keep the 2006's in the showrooms. This sounds like a FRITZING.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Red, and white, along with black of course is true. Don't know about july/august? Maybe February, Suzukis asking dealers for numbers now to plan ahead. Also MSRP is going up $300.00

·
Registered
27 Posts
Keeping up with the usual roll-out and Suzuki's commitment to the Boulevard launch, we would expect to see another version of the all new M-109R motor [1800cc] possibly used in a classic ["C"] version or a Tour ["T"] version or both?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I recant my previous postings. I just saw a posting here that the dealers have the brochures, and the new colors are red and white....well i'll be.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I really hpoe the delivery date is wrong and Feb is it. My dealer said that they have one factory that has to retool for each product. That being true they wouldn't break the production cycle for an early run of bikes - too $$$

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
pizzmor said:
I recant my previous postings. I just saw a posting here that the dealers have the brochures, and the new colors are red and white....well i'll be.
Makes my burple all the more valuable!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
I would have kept the silver and bpurple. I don't think the red and white look that nice. Glad I bought a black one. :doorag: :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
jamiesM109R said:
Red, and white, along with black of course is true. Don't know about july/august? Maybe February, Suzukis asking dealers for numbers now to plan ahead. Also MSRP is going up $300.00
It looks like it is only going up $200. :doorag:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
The white one is obviously a chick bike.
The red one is for all those who are NOT manly enough to own a Burple bike and don't like black or silver! :a18:

·
Registered
849 Posts
I started off sending the pic of the new white 109 to my VTX buddy ROGER under the subject:
THE GREAT WHITE HOPE

This was his response.
Jer,
I definitely like the WHITE.........BEST !!!!!! It does look like a COP bike, though.

I then replied
Yup,
Now if we stopped by that cop shop out by your place and got some nice blue riding gear.
Jer

He replied
Gee, Can we get a gun, too?

I responded
Borrow Al's.

He replied
Or Bruce's, he packs.

I responded
Hell yes.
Then we set up a speed trap and start taking donations to the Policeman's retirement fund.
Jer

His last reply was
That means more money for bike parts.... Wild Women and Beer...Yah !!!!!!

A couple of these white 109s and a couple of enterprising entrepreneurs like Roger and I could develop a new sideline to pay for our bike addictions and additions and help support the local barmaids too. Who says bikers aren't great people?

Jer.

·
Registered
326 Posts
The 2007 M109R

Looks like they are dumping the Silver and Blue and raising the MSRP $200, the fuel tank holds a liter more fuel, and its 9 pounds heavier (703 lbs. vs 694 lbs.).

Heres Sukuki's list:
New cylinder head cover, secondary cover and drive unit cover now feature chromed metal contruction for a high quality finish.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts