M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just checked Suzuki's site and the 2007 model is listed. Now in Red, White, and the fastest BLACK!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sure as sheet its listed for 12,599! I hope they don't saturate the market. That white does look kinda cool.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it is just 200 more which is only 1.6% over the original price. So not too bad of an increase. I don't dig the White One as much. Too much. No one cheers when a white bike goes by. Everyone looks at the Black ones.

G

·
Other than color, are there any other changes listed? It's hard to believe that Suzuki would list the bike as an 07 with just color changes.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Inerestingly enough, the only new feature I found would possibly appeal to those who don't like plastic chrome.

New Features
New cylinder head cover, secondary cover and drive unit cover now feature chromed metal contruction for a high quality finish

Jer

·
Registered
154 Posts
jerbear said:
Inerestingly enough, the only new feature I found would possibly appeal to those who don't like plastic chrome.

New Features
New cylinder head cover, secondary cover and drive unit cover now feature chromed metal contruction for a high quality finish

Jer
I wonder if the price of these items equals the $200 increase and also I wonder what the wieght gain would be.

·
Registered
817 Posts
jerbear said:

New Features

Jer
That means we'll be able to replace ours when the 2007 OEM parts come out. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
484 Posts
L-Train said:
Wasn't our just released in March?

The white one looks surprisingly cool.
The white one looks like a Storm Trooper... I like it... but I'm sold on the black.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Wanted said:
That means we'll be able to replace ours when the 2007 OEM parts come out. :bigthumbsup:
I was thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
154 Posts
the 07 weighs 9 lbs more. I doubt you could tell by riding it

·
Registered
600 Posts
I might just have to get me one of those white ones next spring. I was asking a co-worker a few days ago about hooking me up with the person who painted his bike. I was gonna paint mine white this winter. The white paint, chromed wheels and a nice 2-into-1 exhaust....... :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
211 Posts
I like the white one and also the new changes but my black one is fastest. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts