M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know from one of you knowledgeable members if the 2007's have come out yet???

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hollywood said:
Got a White and a Red one on the showroom floor here in Colorado Springs. I bought a Black one 3 week ago. :bigthumbsup:
Oh you Bastage! :D Just kidding...but I am pissed at Zook as my '07 Black 109 was suppose to be here at my local dealer before last week...still NO 109 yet! Dealer called Zook rep and wanted to know where it was and all he could get was either in a warehouse in Atlanta or in transit somewhere? :cus: Says I should have it by at least next Tuesday....yeah right just like it was suppose to be in "two weeks" three weeks ago. I thonk Zook owes me a jacket for waiting so long on my '07. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Waltert said:
Oh you Bastage!  :D Just kidding...but I am pissed at Zook as my '07 Black 109 was suppose to be here at my local dealer before last week...still NO 109 yet! Dealer called Zook rep and wanted to know where it was and all he could get was either in a warehouse in Atlanta or in transit somewhere? :cus: Says I should have it by at least next Tuesday....yeah right just like it was suppose to be in "two weeks" three weeks ago.  I thonk Zook owes me a jacket for waiting so long on my '07. :bigthumbsup:
I agree a jacket is only the right thing to do. Be carefull though the sizes are really screwy. :doorag:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts