M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the jacket is still offered with the 2007 models? I'm hoping to pick up an 07 today and wouldn't want to miss out on something I'm supposed to get.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
IMO said:
Does anyone know if the jacket is still offered with the 2007 models? I'm hoping to pick up an 07 today and wouldn't want to miss out on something I'm supposed to get.
Check the official Suzuki web site. If there are any offer for freebies they should be listed there!

·
Registered
317 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
probably right about no free jacket but talkin thru your wazoo on size !!!!! mine fits great,probably because I looked at the little print that said click here for size chart....5'11" waiste 34 wieght 200 duh!
you just love getting in trouble don't you?

·
Registered
414 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
probably right about no free jacket but talkin thru your wazoo on size !!!!! mine fits great,probably because I looked at the little print that said click here for size chart....5'11" waiste 34 wieght 200 duh!
At least my wazoo can spell Weight and waist correctly. LOL I was referring to the sizing mismatch to American Size charts...a large here warrants an XXL in Suzuki sizing.

·
Registered
166 Posts
"you funny guys" unfortunately I missed out on the jacket, now I know how "johnny come lately felt", so far I don't find them for sale anywhere, if anyone knows where, let me know!

·
Registered
974 Posts
MYM109R said:
"you funny guys" unfortunately I missed out on the jacket, now I know how "johnny come lately felt", so far I don't find them for sale anywhere, if anyone knows where, let me know!
Happen to know your size? So that if i see one i can pm you a link :bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts