M109 Riders banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
MetalMan, immediately upon seeing your 4-Sale post, I contacted a very close friend of mine, who’s also a devoted M109R owner. He lives in Radcliff, just minutes from where you live in Rineyville. He and I have been trying for weeks to locate a used M109R that’s been meticulously taken care of, for a friend of ours named Scott, who also lives in either Radcliff or E-Town. Sam, my close friend in Radcliff, contacted Scott earlier this afternoon, to make him aware of your sale. Hopefully, he will be in contact with you some time today. Do you have an email or phone number he can contact you at? Scott is not a member of this Forum.

Thank you,

Bobby

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
MetalMan, immediately upon seeing your 4-Sale post, I contacted a very close friend of mine, who's also a devoted M109R owner. He lives in Radcliff, just minutes from where you live in Rineyville. He and I have been trying for weeks to locate a used M109R that's been meticulously taken care of, for a friend of ours named Scott, who also lives in either Radcliff or E-Town. Sam, my close friend in Radcliff, contacted Scott earlier this afternoon, to make him aware of your sale. Hopefully, he will be in contact with you some time today. Do you have an email or phone number he can contact you at? Scott is not a member of this Forum.

Thank you,

Bobby
Why not contact him this way:
https://louisville.craigslist.org/mcy/d/rineyville-2007-suzuki-m109r/7264818758.html

·
Registered
5,213 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Got it

·
Registered
645 Posts
Can Ou contact me 270 300 1988.
I live in Radcliff and I am int. in purchasing you M109r

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Hey MetalMan, are you still interested in selling your 2006 M109R? If so, there’s two guys in Radcliff, KY. who have been working together in desperately trying to contact you since you first created your 4-Sale post. Your Craigslist post doesn’t provide any means of contacting, as they have tried that as well. The guy the bike is being sought after for is named Scott, and his friend, who is also a very close friend of mine is named Sam. They’re both right there practically next door to you, and the perspective buyer has his money in hand.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Hey MetalMan, are you still interested in selling your 2006 M109R? If so, there's two guys in Radcliff, KY. who have been working together in desperately trying to contact you since you first created your 4-Sale post. Your Craigslist post doesn't provide any means of contacting, as they have tried that as well. The guy the bike is being sought after for is named Scott, and his friend, who is also a very close friend of mine is named Sam. They're both right there practically next door to you, and the perspective buyer has his money in hand.
I am sure this email which Craighslist provides will reach MetalMan...:

[email protected]

It is on the top left corner under : REPLY button.

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
I am sure this email which Craighslist provides will reach MetalMan...:

[email protected]

It is on the top left corner under : REPLY button.
Although we had done all we could to contact him via email, the information you provided above does not show up on either of our screens. In fact, I just want back to the link, and the email address you provided was not available, as has been the problem all along. Nevertheless, thank you for providing the email information. I'm going to contact Sam, and let him know, so hopefully Scott can move on this opportunity immediately.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I finally checked my notifications on this site, and responded to zzuke10. I don't understand what is going on with the Craigslist site because it took me a while to find the contact email address.

I was under the assumption that this site would forward messages to me. I think he has the information he needs to contact me. Thanks for everyone's help.

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
That's GREAT NEWS Metalman. DeputyDawg357 is a happy camper today, and you my friend are/were a huge part of his happiness. I spoke with him earlier this morning, before he came to pick up the bike, and he was a happy as a kid in a candy store!!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hated to see the bike go, but I have too many bikes and my health is questionable. I only rode the bike about 500 miles in the last year. I appreciate you getting the info. about the bike to Scott.

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
I hated to see the bike go, but I have too many bikes and my health is questionable. I only rode the bike about 500 miles in the last year. I appreciate you getting the info. about the bike to Scott.
You're very welcomed my man. I totally sympathize with you, regarding the difficulty you felt in selling your bike. It's hard to part with something you love, as most of us do, with regard to our bikes. Moreover and more importantly, I will be praying for you my brother, that it is in God's will for you to restore your health 100%, regardless what the health issue(s) may be.

God bless, be in peace...and not in pieces. :bigthumbsup: :a18: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts