M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great day, left Cypress around 2pm, and just now returned home... at 11pm...

Did 200 miles of riding, went down to Galveston, cruising the sea wall, and had fun taking the back roads down there...

Saw another black 109 on the sea wall, turned around to go talk to him, found out he hadn't heard of this board, so told him about us...

We cruised for a bit, and then I finally decided to head back home...

200 miles of pure FUN today :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
BigBen said:
What a great day, left Cypress around 2pm, and just now returned home... at 11pm...

Did 200 miles of riding, went down to Galveston, cruising the sea wall, and had fun taking the back roads down there...

Saw another black 109 on the sea wall, turned around to go talk to him, found out he hadn't heard of this board, so told him about us...

We cruised for a bit, and then I finally decided to head back home...

200 miles of pure FUN today :)

Hey from Austin, Texas. Are going to the Rally in Galveston in November?

·
Registered
243 Posts
November 5-6 gavleston, I am so in to crash the Suzuki truck and see what they have for us... When it gets closer we need to orginize a ride instead of just meeting there... Give Suzuki something to remember Texas for...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.