M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
I haven't been able to bring myself to become a "member" to get their good prices yet, so I haven't ordered from them since they did the 20% off sale last time (before the memberships thing).

That would bring me back, but I still don't want to deal with paying for a membership ala Costco...

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I haven't been able to bring myself to become a "member" to get their good prices yet, so I haven't ordered from them since they did the 20% off sale last time (before the memberships thing).

That would bring me back, but I still don't want to deal with paying for a membership ala Costco...
i hear you sir, and if you are going to get good undamaged parts or the right parts period!

how have you been!?!?

·
Registered
738 Posts
i hear you sir, and if you are going to get good undamaged parts or the right parts period!

how have you been!?!?
I'm good, especially now that its been several months since I had spine surgery. Back on two now since May (three months off of both bikes sucked). Have most of my feeling back, except for my feet and that could still improve. -Far better than the other option, which was a wheelchair...

Getting ready to tear my 9 apart and do some work. -Just need a certain bracket to relocate the rear caliper and I'm set. New wheels, rotors, brake lines and a bunch of custom painted sections of the bike. Finally...

I have a charity ride I'm leading in September and want to lead it with my 9, but only if she's got all the parts installed. Otherwise, I'll have to lead using my Gixxer 1000.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts