M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just finished w new tires,bearings and dust seals.Had the wheels polished and while they were off thought i would try polishing the rear hub,took abt 3 hours and i think it came out very good w help from this forum,also did brake and clutch levers.Changed to a gel seat and had it recovered in a lighter color material.Hope you like it,i do,see ya in Vegas

·
Registered
483 Posts
Dang Chuck you have been busy. Looks very good without the bags. Can't wait to get out of here for Vegas. See you soon my friend.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
commmmon two weeks, get the hell out of here already. I'm ready to go!!!:evil:

We're not leaving till Bam Bam's heavin.

or at least spits up a little.;)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
You have done a great job chuck, I'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh... or plastic shell and metal frame.

And what's with all this heavin' talk? I plan to be seeing the sun rise in good health... :D

I know what your plans are for me, ya wombat! :evil:

·
Registered
800 Posts
commmmon two weeks, get the hell out of here already. I'm ready to go!!!:evil:

We're not leaving till Bam Bam's heavin.

or at least spits up a little.;)
I dont know about Ya'll but I'm going to the city of Sin and SIN it will be.. If that means Heavin :barf: I'll leave that up to all of Ya'll.. :yikes::yikes:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Looks like there will be lots of entertainment without having to go to any shows ...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I dont know about Ya'll but I'm going to the city of Sin and SIN it will be.. If that means Heavin :barf: I'll leave that up to all of Ya'll.. :yikes::yikes:
Bam Bam is not a drinker. Just think how easy that could be.:evil:

I agree, yes some sins should be in order.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Well I figured since I was bringing the trailor with six bikes in it, why not 2 coolers full of beer for the parking lot party,, Mod fest, Light show, Hooters pose off...

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
LMAO

Thanks for reminding me why I DON'T drink, ewwwwwwwwwww the porcelain blues.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts