M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I did 2 install VIDEOs today one for the risers and one for the fat fork tubes.
I hope the get them on the site tomorrow.
Big Joe.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Looks great ............. that red is really growing on me :bigthumbsup: .......

Joe , I have question do those fork covers come in black also??

·
Registered
306 Posts
Definitely gonna go this route too... Just a bit down the list in terms of priority. Engine guards next up for me.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bonehead said:
Looks great ............. that red is really growing on me :bigthumbsup: .......

Joe , I have question do those fork covers come in black also??
Yes they do.
Big Joe.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
silentrider said:
+ 1 :D Looks sweeettttt BIG JOE :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
Closed top 4 Deg trees and Bullet lowers are in the machine shop.
Big Joe.

Big Joe.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Big Joe said:
Closed top 4 Deg trees and Bullet lowers are in the machine shop.
Big Joe.
Still not sure what this means or who you are Joe... ARe you saying these will be parts for sale from you? Do you have a shop or website or something? I know you sell the risers at least... just hadn't looked into how specifically to get them from you and what else you might have for sale.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Joe is Kewlmetal...and they make some really great stuff. Bought fat tube for my VTX and now bought some stuff for the 109..Kudos to you Joe

G

·
Big Joe,

Those trees and bullet fork ends are the bomb man. They are fantastic looking. How long before they hit the streets?? To chrome out the entire front end would really dress up the 109 for sure. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
gm2inco said:
Still not sure what this means or who you are Joe... ARe you saying these will be parts for sale from you? Do you have a shop or website or something? I know you sell the risers at least... just hadn't looked into how specifically to get them from you and what else you might have for sale.
Joe is one of the owners of Kewlmetal. www.kewlmetal.com or just buy his stuff from Hal and Direct Line Parts. Click on the Direct Line logo at the top of this page. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
gm2inco said:
When they are ready they will be available from the site sponsor. :doorag: :bigthumbsup:
http://directlineparts.com/store.asp?str=290
Keep an eye out here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts