M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a friend last week to get him a 109, he was over the blue hair bike. Then last night I took another friend to get a 109, his first bike:eek:.
I told them the first thing to do was join this site. Now they are :doorag: ready to ride.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
all my friends are hd & sportbike guys. i wish i could turn them into getter men as u did:confused:.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey lynnj, i noticed you are in sweetwater tn. I just got a job up there and will be moving up there shortly. I will be staying in my travel trailer at the KOA up there until my wife can get the house sold here. Any recommendations on places to or not to look for a house. Looking around a 30 mile radius from spring city. Dont really want to drive much more than that for work. If you have ant info, just pm me so we dont clutter up the boards.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey lynnj, i noticed you are in sweetwater tn. I just got a job up there and will be moving up there shortly. I will be staying in my travel trailer at the KOA up there until my wife can get the house sold here. Any recommendations on places to or not to look for a house. Looking around a 30 mile radius from spring city. Dont really want to drive much more than that for work. If you have ant info, just pm me so we dont clutter up the boards.
Yea let me get some info and I'll PM you with it. It's a great place for riding! Our office is just up the road from the KOA. I guess TVA is your new grind? I'd like to get in as a contractor!!:eek:

·
Registered
766 Posts
That's "The Lost Sea" territory. :D

Sweetwater that is.
thats right... Lost sea.wonderful and beautiful underground lakewith huge blind trouts they claim .It is a must see in Tennesee. Was there in 1979 riding a 650 yamaha

·
Registered
877 Posts
nice...buddy of mine just got license wants a harley:confused: slowly talkin him out now lookin @ the 9 or c109r,or raider...as long as its not a hog...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts