M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going to make 2 into 1 besides Hard Krome.. I don't care for the sideburner...Don't like the slash facing outward... I have seen a lot of 2 into 1's over the years on customs that look hella kewl... Anyway been away from the cruiser seen for couple years ....

thanks for any responses in advance...

khrome

·
Registered
398 Posts
the sideburner would be nice if it was cut straight back at an angle .

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the 2 into 1's I am seeing in V-twin magazine on metrics are one of a kind special made pipes?  I saw a bassani the other day on a metric... Just thought maybe you guys would have a short list...

:pop:

khrome

·
Registered
155 Posts
We can only hope at this point that muzzys will produce a 2 into 1 for the m109r they are the masters of performance and style.
So lets all get on the phone and start calling them and bug them into submission. LOL

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats not bad but I hope if they do ... they don't sweep it up like that one... I like the look of level pipe straight back....not pointing upward... but thanks for reminding me that is a possibility  :bigthumbsup:

khrome

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a bassani road rage if you have'nt seen one.... This is more the style I would hope for :bigthumbsup:

khrome

·
Registered
75 Posts
I too am in hopes of a nice 2 into 1, of the companies that make them for other bikes.....V&H makes a real cool Pro-Pipe...I had one on my LC, they have a really nice sound...deeeeepppp.....but I look for just about all of the makers....maybe within a year or so... to be making there version....BUB, V&H, Cobra, HK, Muzzy, SuperTrap and so on, if the bike continues to sell well, like it is so far......maybe it will get the following, from aftermarket, that the R* has......JMI.... :p

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
yeah...what ppridgen1 said!!I went to a local muffler shop and had mine made(on my 1600 Marauder)and will go to the same guys when the Marauder sells and I pick up my purple 109.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
woodro said:
I too am in hopes of a nice 2 into 1, of the companies that make them for other bikes.....V&H makes a real cool Pro-Pipe...I had one on my LC, they have a really nice sound...deeeeepppp.....but I look for just about all of the makers....maybe within a year or so... to be making there version....BUB, V&H, Cobra, HK, Muzzy, SuperTrap and so on, if the bike continues to sell well, like it is so far......maybe it will get the following, from aftermarket, that the R* has......JMI.... :p
Yea guess just gonna have to wait awhile and see what happens... Will hope for V&H Pro pipe fer sure...

khrome

·
Registered
240 Posts
The muzzys pipe is already in the works, it wont sweep up like the mean streak pipe, look at their VTX pipe for a better comparison, I'm guessing end of july early august before they are ready.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice Omega...thanks for the info...your right the one on the vtx looks way better than the one on the warr...  :bigthumbsup:

khrome  :doorag:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Lamonster......you guys goin' test all or any of the 2 into1 pipes that come out?.....If so....I would sure wait on some tech on them....dyno, road test, visual and sound... :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I'm a bigger fan of the two pipe look. Not sure what the difference is in performance and sound, but as far as looks go, I like the dual pipe look! :bigthumbsup:

My $.02

1 - 13 of 13 Posts