M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met a fellow rider today (WhiteStar) and had a great time riding Ortega Highway. Thought I'd post this nice pic.
Also met SilverHorse but he was riding his R1. Your 9 would have made this pic even better bro!

What a blast!

Jason

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
That front tire on the white 9 looks awesome. Damn just added something else to the list. I'm trying to stay away from the 10" rim but I see it coming.

·
Registered
838 Posts
That front tire on the white 9 looks awesome. Damn just added something else to the list. I'm trying to stay away from the 10" rim but I see it coming.
Know what you mean man. I'm going to get new wheels (10") and do a 280 or 300 and a 160.
I love seeing these things in turns

·
Registered
852 Posts
Very nice; is this Ortega Highway somewhere in the Va Beach area? I might have to check it out when I make my annual trip down there in April

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice; is this Ortega Highway somewhere in the Va Beach area? I might have to check it out when I make my annual trip down there in April
Sorry, its not. This is California, east of the Camp Pendleton base.

Jason

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hey Bro, had a great time 4 sure!
I have to correct you though bro... that wasn't SilverHorse (Wayne) with the R1. It was SunOfAbyss (Dean) riding his R1. They both have silver M109R's though... so now you know Jason :bigthumbsup:

Met a fellow rider today (WhiteStar) and had a great time riding Ortega Highway. Thought I'd post this nice pic.
Also met SilverHorse but he was riding his R1. Your 9 would have made this pic even better bro!

What a blast!

Jason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts