M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, been hanging around for about a year. Bought an 06 last year. Been bitten by mod bug pretty bad. used the board to get tips on my installs.
so far, raw exhaust, bought an intake from Bill, power commander and had dynoed. changed grips, 2" risers, chrome world backrest, pro star shift kit, track star Smart atr, and a few others I can't think of.
Have a problem I havn't seen on here. When I pull front brake, brake light will flash and go off works fine with foot brake. sounds like a bad switch to me. any other ideas or suggestions of what else to check before I replace switch.
Thanks,
noel

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
:nopic: ....... :D ...... :welcome: to the forum ..... for your :tools: problem, did you check the switch with a ohmmeter ? Page 10-42 service manual

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
:welcome: :congrats: not sure about your problem, but it does sound like it could be a bad switch. Good luck with that. Hope you get it figured out buddy. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for welcome and advise. Found a loose wire in the plug fixed that and lights work now.
Slick dyno was to set power commander. they showed 129 hp and 122 tk. I have read how the numbers vary on here so I was not too excited. They did get fuel map set and bikes pulls hard from idle to redline in all gears. Not that I would run that hard on my little 9.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.