M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed my 1st order with DLP and everything came within 3 days as quoted, no complains here. I ordered a dunnie 250 and some dynabeads, will have it mounted on monday looking forward to riding.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I placed my 1st order with DLP and everything came within 3 days as quoted, no complains here. I ordered a dunnie 250 and some dynabeads, will have it mounted on monday looking forward to riding.
:bigthumbsup: they're not ALWAYS $h!tty, just most of the time:joke:
nah, all kidding aside, I've only had a problem with them once out of about 6 or 7 orders:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,855 Posts
Glad it went well for you. I've ordered from them several times and have yet to have a problem. Well, I did have a problem a couple times. The items showed up the same day they notified me they had been shipped, but I won't complain about that. :D

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Glad it went well for you. I've ordered from them several times and have yet to have a problem. Well, I did have a problem a couple times. The items showed up the same day they notified me they had been shipped, but I won't complain about that. :D
Yeah, they are a little delayed that way. I received mine the day after I was notified. Can't complain about that.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've placed several orders with DLP - only had a few back order issues. Recent issue - I ordered Thunder Tornado's on January 18th - didn't receive until Monday this week. I couldn't get a straight answer out of anyone, different story everytime. I was told that they had received them 3 different times and that they where going out the next day. I'd call 3-4 days later and they would say that they were still on back order or the order they received was not acceptable - chome issue. Finally told them I was pulling the order as I found them somewhere else on the web, they asked me to wait until they could check on them, said they would call me back. They did call back the next day, said they where due in on Thursday last week and they would ship immediately. I didn't press sooner as I had my bike torn down to the frame working on winter mod's - they showed two days after I got my bike back together. Makes you wonder if they just kept selling them out to the squeaky wheels first?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts