M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after telling the tech's at touch of class suzuki that there are overfilling of oil issues - low and behold im riding my bike and stop at a light - happen to look down and oil is all over the ground foot pegs chrome ect ... and a stream of oil is pouring out of looks to be the breather - im gonna rip them a new one 2morrow - i paid $203 for them to screw up my bike - after i told them

but for the mean time what is the damage? i am now about 15 miles away from home and i hope i can make it back - should i just go ahead and drain some of the oil my self or chance driving it another 20 -25 miles to dealer as is and hope im not causing any more damage

help

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
gymrat1261 said:
after telling the tech's at touch of class suzuki that there are overfilling of oil issues - low and behold im riding my bike and stop at a light - happen to look down and oil is all over the ground foot pegs chrome ect ... and a stream of oil is pouring out of looks to be the breather - im gonna rip them a new one 2morrow - i paid $203 for them to screw up my bike - after i told them

but for the mean time what is the damage? i am now about 15 miles away from home and i hope i can make it back - should i just go ahead and drain some of the oil my self or chance driving it another 20 -25 miles to dealer as is and hope im not causing any more damage

help
I took my bike to a field and laid it over till I dumped the right amount out and then rode it for another 100+ miles. You should be fine.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
do it yourself. like i've said many times no matter how much you tell the dealer always check your oil before leaving. when buying the bike or for taking it in for service. always!

:mad: :verymad: :cus: :edit: :swear: :realmad: :evil:

·
Registered
898 Posts
i am begining to think my stealer is'nt as bad as i have said all these years....mine was not over filled .... i did my first service myself....cause after all the trouble everyone has had.... that is the suk that you told them and they did it again.... wth do they do ?  do they not even pay any attention what so ever to how much there putting in?  i am definitely confused how if you get out 4 quarts and read how much it takes... you end up putting all this extra in...

khrome

1 - 5 of 5 Posts