M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp after wedging my hands into the small working space, i installed my first mod. The JSD M3 :bigthumbsup: credit to all of you on here I absolutely love it, this site and you guys awesome thnx a bunch safe riding :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
i made same mod; was only sad that i didn't do it the day i bought the bike. i also got idea from this web site. but watch it; these guys will have sneaking over to mod your neighbor's bike.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Taking delivery of my bike next Monday have putting on METZELLERS, JSD-M3 and RIFLE windsheld !!

Straight up !  No Wasting Time For Me.

Thanks guys :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Mr.LoveTorque said:
Taking delivery of my bike next Monday have putting on METZELLERS, JSD-M3 and RIFLE windsheld !!

Straight up ! No Wasting Time For Me.

Thanks guys :hot: :hot: :hot:
Just put my Rifle on last night. When you get ready to do it get with me. There are some hints I'll give you to save you some headaches. The instructions are a little vague in a couple of areas.

Ric

·
Registered
665 Posts
Boar,that's the start of many to come,it's like a incurable Habit! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey clone, if you have any advice for installing the rifle windshield let me know I should be receiving mine this week. I can always use all the help I can get. Thanks, Devin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts