M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The M109R rocks from the back seat too!  I'm jazzed to be the first female to put myself on your map, and I love our new bike.  My guy looks incredibly good on it, and I get to hold on real tight.  I like your site and message boards guys, but really  ::), silver is the absolute best and fastest--even with two riders on board!

·
Registered
817 Posts
bkseatrider said:
The M109R rocks from the back seat too! I'm jazzed to be the first female to put myself on your map, and I love our new bike. My guy looks incredibly good on it, and I get to hold on real tight. I like your site and message boards guys, but really ::), silver is the absolute best and fastest--even with two riders on board!
Get off the back honey! It's 2006. Women are liberated now. Ditch the dude and jump into the rider's seat. :p

·
Registered
209 Posts
My woman loves the back of the 109 too :bigthumbsup: She wants to learn to ride so I need to find something smaller for her to learn on.

·
Registered
169 Posts
OH MAN!!!! Does this mean we have to behave due to mixed company? :edit:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Pardon my manners......WELCOME!!!

(wife just slapped the back of my head) :redfaced:

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Wanted said:
Get off the back honey! It's 2006. Women are liberated now. Ditch the dude and jump into the rider's seat. :p
Does your man wear a shirt that says "If you can read this, that means that the _________" well you know the rest. When I took the safety coarse 12 years ago the class was 50% women. Well I'm glad to hear that your are enjoying the bike as well. Congratulations.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey sjnoble2.  Nah, say whatever you want.  I bet I've heard it and said it before.  Oh, and thanks for the welcome.  I'd probably get on well your wife. ;)

·
Registered
525 Posts
You know this bike is a winner when the women join up to talk about it. :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
welcome to the fold

1 - 17 of 17 Posts