M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ppl, im taking a shot at throwing a bike night at my place the alley cafe.the date is going to be sat april 17th starting about 7pm. getting primed for obx bikeweek the following day. i dont know how this is goin to turn out. ive never held one before. maybe a few of yall can ride in. we will have drink and food specials, music, bike parking roped off and got the ok form va abc to serve drinks outside. hope to see some of you here

·
Registered
277 Posts
Sounds fun

Sounds like a good time.
Address or directions might be helpful for those unfamiliar.

thanks

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'll post this to the guys at work...I'm sure I could muster up a few... perhaps as many as 8... I have a class that day, but should be done by 5 and could be down there by 7ish... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'll try to make it up from Newport News. If anyone wants to meet me, I will plan to cross the Coleman Bridge around 5:30 PM. Let me know.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Curtis, we may delay our Savannah ride and put a Richmond group together to come to your place. Bruce, I've been there before so I know the way. How about Crazytrain, Kruzzn, OOINK, Major Dishes, rmdjr01, Grmpey, DJM109?? Let's do it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Booyawl

i'm down

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Curtis, we may delay our Savannah ride and put a Richmond group together to come to your place. Bruce, I've been there before so I know the way. How about Kruzzn, OOINK, Major Dishes, rmdjr01, Grmpey, DJM109?? Let's do it.
:dontknow:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Curtis, we may delay our Savannah ride and put a Richmond group together to come to your place. Bruce, I've been there before so I know the way. How about Kruzzn, OOINK, Major Dishes, rmdjr01, Grmpey, DJM109?? Let's do it.
13 hours ago, it was late and as I was trying to think of all the names it is apparent that I fell short. Crazytrain, CJ, please accept my apologies for such a glaring omission. Plan to ride with us but I'm quite sure that "The Alley" doesn't serve sushi so you may have to settle for something that has been cooked. Sorry........Steve. CJ, check my original post.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
13 hours ago, it was late and as I was trying to think of all the names it is apparent that I fell short. Crazytrain, CJ, please accept my apologies for such a glaring omission. Plan to ride with us but I'm quite sure that "The Alley" doesn't serve sushi so you may have to settle for something that has been cooked. Sorry........Steve. CJ, check my original post.
LOL Steve!!! I thought it was a case of CRS, I can do cooked as well , and i did see your post about ironbutting to savanna, ill be going to the obx on the 18th for a week, for bike week and the surf fishing tournement, we are renting a house there in Avon, if ya make it down that way stop in !!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry guys. the address is 608 n.main st. kilmarnock, 22482. ph#804436100 my cell is 8048244353

·
Registered
860 Posts
Bike night starts at 7 pm with the band starting to play at 8 pm this Saturday, the 17th in Kilmarnock. I got a pm from Kammeter and he said he wasn't at his place last Sunday so if we had gone by "The Alley" we would have missed him. Anyone want to go with me. Leave about 5:30 pm this coming SATURDAY, BRUCE?????

·
Registered
277 Posts
in

It would be my honor to ride with an old and distinguished gentleman such as you Steve.

5:30 in Mechanicsville somewhere???

·
Registered
860 Posts
We could meet in Highland Springs since, according to the maps, it's closer to go rt 249 to West Point and on to Kilmarnock. 5:30 sounds good, you pick the meeting place. That would give me time to stop for my afternoon nap when we get to West Point. I will need a nap since I'm going to miss my 8 pm bedtime.

·
Registered
277 Posts
We could meet in Highland Springs since, according to the maps, it's closer to go rt 249 to West Point and on to Kilmarnock. 5:30 sounds good, you pick the meeting place. That would give me time to stop for my afternoon nap when we get to West Point. I will need a nap since I'm going to miss my 8 pm bedtime.
Let's just meet at Ken's Cycle. Everyone should be able to find that, even ooinkk!

·
Registered
277 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts