M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I buy this tire are there any issues? From the pictures posted it looks very tight. Anyone rub or crack a fender?

·
Registered
356 Posts
i am stepping up too

We are getting yours from I am stepping up to that size also . We all want to be like that guy jtstrobe

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
I just had one installed on one of my 9s last Saturday, and I must tell you it is a perfect fit, and the comfort it provides up front was a noticeable difference from the 130/70 Metz front tire I had on there. Get the 160/60 installed. You will never want any other size tire on the front of your 9.

Good Luck.

BCRUZN

·
Registered
301 Posts
I got mine installed last week and truly love it. I have the Dunnie 250 on the rear and this Metzler 160 is awsome. It corners much easier and is even easier to "push" the bike around in my garage. 100% improvement over the stocker piece of crap. I only got 5500 out of the stock rear and 6500 out of the stock front. I have no clearence issue. It does fit close but I can see no rubbing. You do want to try and avoid gravel or newly asphaulted roads. The treads may pick up a pebble and it would probably not be too go for the fender. You will be glad you went to the 160 for sure.

Enjoy the ride:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
:agree:
I just had one installed on one of my 9s last Saturday, and I must tell you it is a perfect fit, and the comfort it provides up front was a noticeable difference from the 130/70 Metz front tire I had on there. Get the 160/60 installed. You will never want any other size tire on the front of your 9.

Good Luck.

BCRUZN

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I got mine installed last week and truly love it. I have the Dunnie 250 on the rear and this Metzler 160 is awsome. It corners much easier and is even easier to "push" the bike around in my garage. 100% improvement over the stocker piece of crap. I only got 5500 out of the stock rear and 6500 out of the stock front. I have no clearence issue. It does fit close but I can see no rubbing. You do want to try and avoid gravel or newly asphaulted roads. The treads may pick up a pebble and it would probably not be too go for the fender. You will be glad you went to the 160 for sure.

Enjoy the ride:bigthumbsup:
If you like that... you should try the 160 metz with a 260 metz rear! now there's a combination!:D

·
Registered
160 Posts
$165.35 at Ron Ayers, although not sure what they charge for shipping :dontknow:

·
Registered
343 Posts
it will fit perfect i got the 160/60 pirelli angle st and love it, big difference

1 - 11 of 11 Posts