M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after  30+ days of looking for a  Blurple  109 ( very hard to find one here in houston ) my dealer called today and said GOOD NEWS!!!! :p

MAN I CANT SLEEP!!!

will post some pic's  soon!!!
i want to thank everybody for all the help i got here about the 109 :bigthumbsup:

THANKS!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congrats!!!

I know you like all of us will enjoy it... I almost got Burple... it's a nice colour in the sun has a great sparkle to it...

BE SAFE and RIDE PROUD

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
congrats! I was looking for a bigger cruiser for the last year. I bought an 03' Honda VT1100 Sabre at the end of 04' just to see if a cruiser bike was for me. I still have a sport nekkid 99' ZRX Kaw 1100 and an old 73' Z1 900. been reading a watching for a year to make up my mind, VTX or Warrior then along comes the M109R. Doh! I read all about it and mostly positive then about two weeks ago I stumbled onto this site. Ok, went to the closest Suzuki dealer and WOW! She looked way better than in the Mags. I saw they had a silver and a black one so BAM, I traded my 03' Sabre and went to the bank and got a cashiers check for the remainder. I could not be happier. So far I trimmed off the rear plastic license plate holder and fabbed up my own from an old inspection sticker/plate mount. found some cool turn sigs at cycle gear and replaced front and rear, added the JSD-3M mod and gutted the pipes. right now all I want is a full on 2-1 pipe, power commander and some dyno time. I think I will be ok after that, at least for the time being. Gotta do my 600 mile oil change tomorrow, good luck and happy trails.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys

9hrs left :clap2:

still cant sleep :hot: :yikes: :hot: :yikes: :hot: :yikes: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! OOOOOO man! this bike is bad to the bone!!!! :bigthumbsup:
the power is crazy and i only went up to 5500rpm maybe 2x
left the dealer at 12pm and did not come home tell 9:45 lol :D i love it!!!

i do have one question..my 109 sounds like it almost has a lose rod at idle
and the trany feels a bit lose going from 1st to 2nd is this normel??

i think i got the last Blurple left in houston ( i think) that color is just awesome!

·
Registered
102 Posts
All those sounds seem to get better as your bike is broken in!

By the way you are SUPPOSE to keep it under 3500 before break in! I know I didn't ! LOL

And the first to second has a whole thing that is in other forums and you can search it!

Mine has disappeared but I did get it popping out of second twice yesterday as I ride it full throttle all the time!

So ENJOY

Peace.. :bigthumbsup:

P.S. Too bad you didn't get the fastest Colour... SILVER ! LOL

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congrats.......I had no prob finding my black one in Houston area , there were a few silver ones too BUT NO Burple.

Need to hook up for a ride some time........ enjoy :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
What part of Houston are you in? Once I get better at riding, will be glad to share the road with you!

My lack of riding experience can make up for my silver being faster ;)

:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hopefully i pick up my black 1800R tomorrow-if the dealer can do the PDI in time,otherwise it'll be Tuesday.

Only bought it Friday but can't wait to get on and go for a ride.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Damn !!

The bike isn't ready tonight so hopefully I'll collect it sometime tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Congrats on getting the bike and picking the best color! You'll find that that "New Bike Feeling" Doesn't go away and it'll keep calling you back for another ride!! :bigthumbsup: Ride safe!! :doorag:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts