M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I am loving my C! and more importantly getting comfortable with it. 8)

good company good weather &, good roads although 1 road i enjoy really needs a new pave job for the whole road and not just patched and shoulders rebuilt like has been

·
Registered
275 Posts
I rode by myself.it was a nice day, a liitle cool but good. then I went and bought a new jack for the bike at sears. Cost me 200 but worth it.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I rode by myself.it was a nice day, a liitle cool but good. then I went and bought a new jack for the bike at sears. Cost me 200 but worth it.
You can get a bike jack from Harbor Freight for about 80 or 90 bucks. Definitely check it out. You could probably return the other one to Sears.

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
No ride today.It was my mom's 75th b-day so we spent the day celebrating w/ her.:bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
No riding here, Typical WA rain rain rain, so I have some parts off the 9 and getting more paint, LOL, Doing the speedo chrome piece. it will match my LE white stripe.....

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have the red jack with the foot pump cost me 89 bucks. didnt like cause it was too long making it hard to pull my car into the garage, and pulling the bike away from the wall was a little tough. this one is aluminum with a handle makes it easy to pull the bike in and out

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have the aluminum and yellow jack from sears. i ordered online with a few discounts and went to K>O>P mall to pick it up . I am very happy i got it strong stable and LIGHTWEIGHT well worth the cost difference for me.

glad ya had a nice ride, our ride turned out to be a good one, was a lil shorter then i had hoped by the time we got back up into the area to pick up our 3rd rider we had about a 2 hour window so not enough time to head up into the foothills. still ended up hitting some nice roads and getting our lean on
:D

BTW-- I am just down rte 100 from ya ... "just" being relative i guess I am near where 100&422 cross

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm near 100 and 222. Let me know when your coming up this way again.:doorag:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I am loving my C! and more importantly getting comfortable with it. 8)

good company good weather &, good roads although 1 road i enjoy really needs a new pave job for the whole road and not just patched and shoulders rebuilt like has been
Ride with Jack if you want to kill a set of feelers in a day.

I had just put brand new stock feelers on the night before our ride.

They were tiny nubs when we split up to go our separate ways home.

Jack has a nice collection of twisty back roads that are a blast to ride.

Thanks for a great ride:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ride with Jack if you want to kill a set of feelers in a day.

I had just put brand new stock feelers on the night before our ride.

They were tiny nubs when we split up to go our separate ways home.

Jack has a nice collection of twisty back roads that are a blast to ride.

Thanks for a great ride:bigthumbsup:
your welcome :hot: and thank you we could have never done those roads if ya hadn't helped out with my draggers:tools:

I have plenty of dragger left :evil: the Ti is definitely more durable then stock. i was surprised yours were that chewed up when you showed me , we really only did about 55 miles of playtime in less then 2 hours after we picked up Neil and fueled up.

I am sure it helped save my draggers a bit when i "had to" switch up to steering from the saddle when we were riding the road with all the patch work :dontknow:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm near 100 and 222. Let me know when your coming up this way again.:doorag:
i will let you know , i do alot of riding in the general area of Hereford PA for you heading south on 100 that would be where 100 & 29 split back to 2 roads.

·
Registered
275 Posts
i will let you know , i do alot of riding in the general area of Hereford PA for you heading south on 100 that would be where 100 & 29 split back to 2 r

I know the split. Looking foward to a new ride. I usually head up into the berks hills for some winding roads towards reading.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts