M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Word is that someone ran an 11.5 in Baytown on 10/28-29/06 with a stock M109R. If so, pretty sweet. Was anyone there to witness it or has anyone else heard about it? :eek:

·
Registered
343 Posts
That doesn't surprise me. I'd like to see a 109 get into the low 10's. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dont know but I would have to be there to believe it :dontknow:

·
Registered
343 Posts
OYChoppa said:
That doesn't surprise me. I'd like to see a 109 get into the low 10's. :bigthumbsup:
I don't read very well. I didn't realize you said "stock". No way, low 12's max.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Uhh guys.....why dont you think mid 11's are achievable ? MCN got an 11.62 I believe with one that put down 105 rwhp. Baytown is the fastest track in the country with the right conditions and they have been good lately here. A nice light pilot that knows how to race and a decently strong stocker (108-110 rhwp) would easily go mid 11's. Put on the JSD and it will go low 11's ......

Definitely would like to see it in person though......

·
Registered
936 Posts
well, i watch craig hopkins and he's got some mods and i think his best was 11.6 or 11.8's or so (at baytown)

·
Registered
343 Posts
moto said:
well, i watch craig hopkins and he's got some mods and i think his best was 11.6 or 11.8's or so (at baytown)
There was a guy on this site who ran 11.8 in Baytown but his bike did have a couple of mild upgrades. I don't remember what they were but, if you put a professional on one of those 109's you would get a lower ET.

·
Registered
593 Posts
ALL ABOUT THE RIDER-MID 11'S IS AN EASY GOAL, BUT THE 9 HAS MUCH MORE LEFT ON THE TABLE.....BESIDES THAT MOTO YOU KNOW SILVER IS THE FASTEST-WHEN ARE YOU GONNA LEARN.

·
Registered
936 Posts
yea i know, thats what some of you say!!! i keep adding mods to my bike trying to catch ya'll, you and t rod. i bet his bike looks good chomed out.

·
Registered
55 Posts
like harvey said no way a stock 109 is going to do that. aint going to happen at any track in the world period... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
593 Posts
moto said:
yea i know, thats what some of you say!!! i keep adding mods to my bike trying to catch ya'll, you and t rod. i bet his bike looks good chomed out.
You know the brutha is hooked up with some dope ride. I haven't been around lately to keep up with Jones'-so can't honestly say who has what. I know one thing for sure is that I am going to rename my 9 to Silver Slug after getting it handed to me by a GTO that sounded like an offshore powerboat running through a storm drain-one bad ass goat. i ran a black 9 and he only got me by a natt's whisker and he had some after market pipes bangin in my ear and we went from a 3rd. roll on up into the triple digits-somewhere north of 140mph. I can't get over how stable the 9 is running well above the posted limits. L8R-Z :doorag:

·
Registered
936 Posts
i haven't heard from t!! say the goat handed you your azz did he? you need to learn how to ride that bad boy. and as far as the black 109 he probably had a PC 111 and dyno tuned or who knows what all anyway i had lost my phone 4 months ago thats why i haven't called and I've been working alot too. i saw quiet a few 9S at Galveston Friday knight and it was sweet at the rally.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Trust me, it wouldn't have mattered if Team Suzuki was piloting the 9, you could not have put it on the GTO. Also rest assured when it comes to doing a shake down run with the 9 it's no holds barred, the 56mm TB are wide open. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
593 Posts
moto said:
well i guess so, if it sounded like you said....i wouldn't have even tried it.
Yeah bro but ya know how it is in the heat of the moment-you got to light the fires and burn the tires :bigthumbsup:
Z-out :doorag:

·
Registered
343 Posts
ELECTRICZ28 said:
Yeah bro but ya know how it is in the heat of the moment-you got to light the fires and burn the tires :bigthumbsup:
Z-out :doorag:
Yeah, light the fire and burn the tires, and get your azz handed to you. HAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Sorry for laughing but I know how it feels. I had a modified Zuki Intruder 1400 and raced a guy in a red hot old school Camaro that was loaded to the gills with motor mods. He was more than willing and able to shake me off like an over-zealous poodle humping his leg when we lined up. After it was over my tail was deeply embedded between my legs. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts