M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
speed28 said:
Add one more blue thingy to Mechanicsburg PA. Picking the bike up next week. Burple..... ;)
Excuse you, too much beer? :joke: :joke:Â

You'll love this bike, an addiction in disguise!

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
I would agree with that, we must be buying them all up. :bigthumbsup: Plus there has to be quite a few that are not on there.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice website LaMonster. I am psyched about the bike. I actually work for Suzuki Motor Corp. so I am getting the bike really cheap! I will have to keep you guys posted on the inside scoops on the 109. As a matter of fact I need to post some info on the oil problem that is due to some of our idiot dealers over filling them.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
speed28 said:
Nice website LaMonster. I am psyched about the bike. I actually work for Suzuki Motor Corp. so I am getting the bike really cheap! I will have to keep you guys posted on the inside scoops on the 109. As a matter of fact I need to post some info on the oil problem that is due to some of our idiot dealers over filling them.
Cool, let us know whatever they let you. ;) I know that Honda is real tight lipped about their stuff. ::)

G

·
speed28 said:
So spread the love and hook us up with the Super-flow cylinder heads and modified cams for starters. LOL.

·
Registered
398 Posts
You might wanna add another one to the Pensacola,FL area. Will be picking up a silver one next week also. :D :D. Its good to see we have insiders here keeping us up to date with whats new and coming out in the future for our bikes .

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
heh, that thing is pretty cool. i just added myself, columbus, ga

·
Registered
112 Posts
I will let you guys know what I know. I talked to our accessory coordinator a few days ago who tells me back rests, saddle bags, winshields and a lot more for the 109 are going to be released to our dealers within the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
398 Posts
How do you do that ? Add yourself ?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Click the link and you can add yourself.  Once you add, look at the link at the bottom of the screen that says "show all".  Initially, it seems the map only shows 50 markers.

Slidell, LA has been added!   :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Get me on that map for Utah. There are probably eight or ten of us in the Salt Lake area at this time. I don't think that is bad for having just one dealer here..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts