M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a member of various message boards (National lightning owners club, Mach1 Registry, Club Lexus...Etc)
and I have to say by far this is the best one I've joined. The plethora of information on here, the professional and tact members on the board (and their patience with answering rookie questions from someone like myself) and Lamonster for keeping it clean and running. (and I've never seen a moderator as active in the boards as he is either)

Thanks to everyone!

:beer3:

·
Registered
665 Posts
This is a great place! :bigthumbsup: Lot's of info,a little B/S,and allot of fun! :bigthumbsup: Lamont is on here allot,but I think he enjoys it(well most of the time). :D

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Yeah, I must like this place too considering how much time I've spent on here :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I know i've gathered a lot of useful info from here that I'll use when I get mine.
Feel like I know the bike already! Great posts guys and keep up the good work!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yup.Good leadership is the key to almost ALL successful endeavours.And Lamont proves it almost daily.This has to be one of the best forums around on any level you chose.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Even though I'm not an owner yet this forum site has been the best for info and trading ideas and everybody has been decent to each other. One more note I do believe keeping it bike and 109 related is the key to a happy site. It's just nice for once to talk bikes and not all the other B.S. :bigthumbsup:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
"Future Owner M109R Limited Edition Blue/White Strip March 07!" :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

You keeping the BigDog? :doorag:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Lamonster said:
"Future Owner M109R Limited Edition Blue/White Strip March 07!" :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

You keeping the BigDog? :doorag:
Lamont I'm going to try like heck to keep both but not sure how that will work out. Do you know somebody that's looking for a chop?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts