M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good morning all, i just wanted to know if anyone here has install both front and rear wheels from the 109 on their m90? i know that some of you have replaced the rear wheel and i plan to do this for my wifes bike. i am going to get here chrome wheels, and just wanted to do my old 109 wheels.

·
Registered
381 Posts
good morning all, i just wanted to know if anyone here has install both front and rear wheels from the 109 on their m90? i know that some of you have replaced the rear wheel and i plan to do this for my wifes bike. i am going to get here chrome wheels, and just wanted to do my old 109 wheels.
I have not... but please let me know if you try it and the 109 front fits the 90.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
M90 has supposedly put the front M109 rim on...temporarily and he said it fit, but I'm not sure if it is a good fit for keeping it on the bike or not :dontknow:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would be very interested to know for sure as well...

·
Registered
743 Posts
hi i dont see why the front rim wouldnt fit the 90 if you look at the ome parts fisch the axle and wheel bearings are the same the only thing that has a different number is the spacer like the 240 rear i didnt check the brake discs but you would put the m90 ones on the only problem might be it rubbing the fender but if someones got a 109 they should be able to measure the two fenders the 109 is only wider its no taller than the 90s

·
Registered
72 Posts
Speaking of the 109 front wheel....more than the wheel I would like to know if the radial brakes off the 109 would fit the 90, Mabye the bottom of the forks are interchangable. The 90's front brakes are not the best in the world, one of the few things that let an exellent bike down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts