M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
just tell us. $8495 low retail, i'd take about $9k if i was to sell it, new rear tire, brake-away cruise control, grips..

Not surprised at all.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I know the trade in value is very disappointing so sell it privately, but personally I will keep this beast to the end.

·
Registered
775 Posts
that's really not bad; look at most cars and trucks. you lose a 1/3 of their value as soon as you drive off the lot. but, as for me, i'll be riding this beast till the wheels fall off.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Better than I expected.... A new 06 M109R downtown Denver is on sale $9999 (Both Black and White) On Colfax
Mine is an 07'

Ride Safe...
Red M109R #840

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
I lost 2K on an 07 Honda CRV that was 8 days old. My wife decided she wanted "Ice Blue" and the EX model. The whole deal cost me 5K with 2K of that going to nothing. That worked out to about 4 bucks a mile. :realmad: :chillout:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Lamonster said:
I lost 2K on an 07 Honda CRV that was 8 days old. My wife decided she wanted "Ice Blue" and the EX model. The whole deal cost me 5K with 2K of that going to nothing. That worked out to about 4 bucks a mile. :realmad: :chillout:
Stuff like that makes me glad I'm single :p :bigthumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.