M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Contact FireFighter109 He does some really cool patches! :bigthumbsup:
Yup he does...so people say....BUT he ain't got a site where ya can see what yer buying of shirts and stuff....sorry FF but I like to see pics of what I might want :bigthumbsup:

I started the sweatshirt thread and then didn't go any further with it :confused:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Yup he does...so people say....BUT he ain't got a site where ya can see what yer buying of shirts and stuff....sorry FF but I like to see pics of what I might want :bigthumbsup:

I started the sweatshirt thread and then didn't go any further with it :confused:
Hey Kev,
try the link below:
http://s805.photobucket.com/albums/yy337/STITCHKRAFT/

it has pics of the work he has done. you can customize any of the styles you see. chris is a good guy and he does nice shirts, sweatshirts, and shop shirts along with anything else you might want to get embroidered.
hope that helps you and the OP out. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
396 Posts

:agree::dontknow:

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Okay guys, I only do embroidery. I will post some pix of what we have done. Please pm me for $$.
This is the original…

All the following are customized from the original. They can be done as sweat shirts, T-shirts, long sleeve T's, Shop shirts, Fleece jackets, hoodies, patches, or almost any thing.

These are some of our patches we have done…

These are some of new stuff…

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Have a couple of FF's shop shirts and a fleece. Top quality stuff. And he is licensed to use Joe's design. Highly recommend.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just recieved 2 shirts from Fire Fighter (Chris). One T-Shirt and one "Shop style" shirt. Very good quality. I will be getting more in the future. Bruce

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
I just got this one from Suzuki.

Ryan, this picture is actually doing double duty as the guy to your left is wearing a vest with Firefighter's patch on it! :bigthumbsup:
And I will also attest to the excellent quality of Chris' work- gotta love embroidery!

·
Registered
772 Posts
I'll brag on Chris too, I have a patch and shirt....great quality and stand up guy to do buisness with..plan to buy more.

CP

1 - 16 of 16 Posts