M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving (my truck) from Owatonna, MN to Mankato, MN when I spotted a silver 109. Man, was that a sharp looking bike. (Black is better and faster)
This is the first sighting that I've seen out on the open road. I thought there would be more out and about.
I live in Wichita, KS and havent seen any on the roads. Even though there are 1500 members on this board, its still a small sampling who have the best bike ever.

·
Registered
450 Posts
You are correct black is faster :D

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'm in Overland Park, KS and have not seen another 109 on the road... or at any bike nights.  For now I just like driving by shiney buildings... there's always a cool looking black one in the reflection...  :joke:

·
Registered
52 Posts
i'm in central nj and have yet to see a single m109r on the road? they're selling like hot cakes but i have no idea where too?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jamiesM109R - Do you live in Mankato? My mother and law lives there. I'll be there on Sunday. Right now I'm in the cities.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Haven't noticed any other 9's on the road since I am running a Quicksilver there is no time to look around cause I got my hands full with the fastest color 109 out :D

G

·
I finally sited another 9-r last week,,while I was in my truck,, ::) and told him about this site....Dont know if he ever signed on here...I'm from Northern, Ky ,,right by Cincinnati ohio,,and lawrenceburg Indiana..but it was a cool thing to see from afar,, :D good god its fat...fast.... :bigthumbsup:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
actually mine is a UFO....unbelievably fast object....but mine is black :D

back to topic though. I've had mine since March and have never seen another one on the road anywhere, including my whole vacation.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I saw a silver go by me and 4 other bikes!we were pulled over by da man, my kid had to squirt away from the pack around a curve. Of course he did'nt see the sheriff following us ::) clocked him at 107, so he says anyway.

·
Registered
450 Posts
chester said:
jamiesM109R - Do you live in Mankato? My mother and law lives there. I'll be there on Sunday. Right now I'm in the cities.
Work in mankato. Live in Janesville. Taking it to warrens, wi this sunday. looks like its gonna be 85 and sunny. Can't wait.

Later

1 - 11 of 11 Posts