M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Thats the one... I'm a member there as well...there's a pic of my rig in my album here.. :bigthumbsup:
So do you get the "real jeeps have round headlights" b.s.??

I get the "real jeeps don't have 4 doors". I have a Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. It's amazing the infighting that goes on. It's like people with a Red bike are better than people with the grey. Of course, this may be true.....:joke:

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
So do you get the "real jeeps have round headlights" b.s.??

I get the "real jeeps don't have 4 doors". I have a Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. It's amazing the infighting that goes on. It's like people with a Red bike are better than people with the grey. Of course, this may be true.....:joke:
LOL... ya the same chit that goes on here goes on there as well.... It's all in good fun though..well i hope it is.. :D

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
LOL... ya the same chit that goes on here goes on there as well.... It's all in good fun though..well i hope it is.. :D
WTF are you talking about. The only fights on here are because of smart asses like you starting chit for no reason. Sometimes I think it would be better if you didn't live so close. Then I wouldn't have to see your fat ass everywhere. Use the search function... The kitchen sink will fit in the pizza box!:eek::dontknow::D

·
Radio Active Member
27,655 Posts
WTF are you talking about. The only fights on here are because of smart asses like you starting chit for no reason. Sometimes I think it would be better if you didn't live so close. Then I wouldn't have to see your fat ass everywhere. Use the search function... The kitchen sink will fit in the pizza box!:eek::dontknow::D
Thanks for making me smile today Hink. :D

·
Registered
800 Posts
94 yj myself and a 6inch leaf spring lift with 35 toyo'sMT... It ain't a jeep yet until it's lifted... Watching the wife jump into it,, Now that's funny, all 5ft 1in of her tinny body...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts