M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
went for a ride with k109 woody and jrod and his wife to visit a buddy today. when i got home looked at the miles on my bike , hit 10017 miles it took awhile but i did it next 20 g club as tobrack would say LETS RIDE.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
:congrats: buddy. thanks for a great ride thru the back roads very enjoyable on such a hot day as always great to see you and the wife

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Hope you guys had a good time...I had a "honey do list" to finish since I was in the cape Saturday.
Keep on rolling!!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I cant thank you guys enough,I had a great time COOKING for you bums again,at least some of you had the better half's with you.:joke: it was great to see you guys and I would cook anytime for any of you!Lilly (bulldog) still hates the sound of the 9"s she was going nuts!! I think it one of the best sounds in the world no matter what kind of pipes you have on her..I wish next time we can get some of the other guys come and make it a family day and go swimming and just relax.
Thanks for all the stories today and thanks for believing in me and being real friends. NO MATTER WHAT!No one can take that from us.
Hope to see all you guys again soon..
Rick

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Hey Phil....It's you that has catching up to do. Counting both 9's I've had since May of 2007 I have 27500 miles. I've only had this one since Sept 12, 2009. Andre has some serious miles too. Ride Safe

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Hey Phil....It's you that has catching up to do. Counting both 9's I've had since May of 2007 I have 27500 miles. I've only had this one since Sept 12, 2009. Andre has some serious miles too. Ride Safe
Humm...I think I'm doing alright this year Woody, so far I have over 15K, done a lot more riding in 2010.
Lets Roll!!!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Wait till you guys start hitting 25,000 and up, You'll see what this nine is all about. They run sweet, smooth and they really bang.

Counting all three bikes I'm at around 60,000. I use it for work so i can really put the miles on.

·
Registered
236 Posts
:congrats: Harold, I'm at 22,800

·
Registered
643 Posts
Woody Never knew you had that many miles sweet But I'm still wait for torq to weigh in on this on he must have 100,000 miles on his by now :a20:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
100,000! God I WISH

Woody Never knew you had that many miles sweet But I'm still wait for torq to weigh in on this on he must have 100,000 miles on his by now :a20:
Yea your right Phil, I ride more than talking about riding! :nojoke:
I'm in my 3rd. season this year. I bought my baby new, 13 March 2008. And I'm currently at 25,812 miles, and all i've replaced is a clutch cable. I won't talk about tires though:cus::cus::cus: But them I don't ride at 1200rpms:eek: So it is what it is:doorag:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Looks like we all have, many miles under us!

Bob you have done alot of riding also, over 25k miles yourself. I assume your Fatt Bob, will be at 10K by the end of this season! But when did you take delivery of your 109?
And for the record, we all have alot of miles on our bikes for living here in New England. And our avg. i'd bet are hands down, to many other riders here. And Bob for a HD rider now, you haven't slowed down. Most HD riders ride, what 1,000 to 4k, miles a season:dontknow: Remember big guy! It's all because of the 9 You had, and us! And this forum is where most of us met:bigthumbsup: Stay safe everyone:nojoke: And RIDE:doorag::doorag:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Yea your right Phil, I ride more than talking about riding! :nojoke:
I'm in my 3rd. season this year. I bought my baby new, 13 March 2008. And I'm currently at 25,812 miles, and all i've replaced is a clutch cable. I won't talk about tires though:cus::cus::cus: But them I don't ride at 1200rpms:eek: So it is what it is:doorag:
I bought my bike new on July 10, 2008. Currently at 23,117 miles. Of course, the ride home from the dealer was 1700 miles!! :eek: I guess it's a blessing we only get to ride 6 months a year or we WOULD have 100,000 miles on em!!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I bought my bike new on July 10, 2008. Currently at 23,117 miles. Of course, the ride home from the dealer was 1700 miles!! :eek: I guess it's a blessing we only get to ride 6 months a year or we WOULD have 100,000 miles on em!!
I run year round, I got 45,000 on my 07. Lots of fair weather riders that have had their bike for over 10 years don't have 100,000. lol. I don't see any bikes out there with 100,000.

Dave
NES.stone

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
You know it! I can't amagin being able to ride anytime of the year, and only having to watch out for just rain:eek: God only knows where our miles would be on these rides:p

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
2007 just turned 12000.And she looks like it came wright out the showroom door.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts