M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm nervous...tomorrow, i'll get MY own M109 !!!

K10 M109 black beauty !!

THE dream comes true!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Congrats....Bet you don't sleep very well tonight. I remember the day while I was waiting for them to uncrate and assemble mine. Think I called the dealer every couple of hours and had the wife on hot standby with the car keys for when they called.

·
Registered
960 Posts
:congrats:A great day, indeed! Lots of pics and let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
sounds like you will not get much sleep tonight. :congrats: on getting a new bike, it will be a day you will never forget. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Keep us posted when you first see it and put it together! Take pics

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
Should be soon bro, we hope to see pics not long from now. :D

And you'll be part of an elite club, one of the few with a 2010 model. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
:congrats:
:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
I can't wait to hear what you think about her after you purchase it! I still love mine every bit as much as the first day, if not more, and that's been almost 3 years now.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
finally ....a bad day !!

I did 250km( 150miles) to get the beauty.

I was disapointed to see scratches on tank, seat and 6 plastics parts.....

I didn't went back home with my beauty.... let to dealer . The director signed my contract for replacement for all parts free.... He told me to call him monday in order to confirm the delivery....

hummmm the way to scrap my fun !!!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
That sucks, at least they're going to make it right. Hopefully they'll throw in a little extra for your time?

·
Registered
190 Posts
That sucks, at least they're going to make it right. Hopefully they'll throw in a little extra for your time?
+1

Tell them you want them to comp. you a tank of gas. Most dealers will do this to try and get repeat business.

I bought a new car back in Oct and the dealer had me sign Ford papers instead of Mazda papers. (Its a Ford/Mazda Dealer but each is treated as a separate dealer including all forms.) Anyway the dealer is an hour drive from my house so when I had go back the second time to correct their error I asked for a tank of gas for the inconvenience. They agreed and gassed my car up while I was re-signing papers.

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
:congrats: & :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Check out the links in my signature.

Enjoy her and ride safe. :doorag:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts