M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my Scythe II mirrors on Wednesday, delivered on Friday. Best part - DLP matched and beat the lowest price I was able to find on Amazon.com - $105.27. With shipping, paid $110 for these babies, and got the adapters as well. Cant ride yet, but I will probably put these on ASAP

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,143 Posts
That's a heck of a deal Diggy. I think mine were closer to $130 with adapters and I thought I got a good deal.

Those are far and away the best mirrors I've ever had on this bike too.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I recently ordered the Cobra Tri-Pro exhaust, TFI Fuel Injection Module, Squirrel's engine cover for the exhaust side, Squirrel's chrome pieces for the two black side covers and a oil temperature gauge that goes where the oil dipstick normally resides.

I got the pipe so fast I wondered how they done that. They acknowledged the order on a Monday and it was on my doorstep Wednesday.8)

Everything I have ordered from them has been delivered in unbelievable time, free of shipping charge, and in excellent condition.

I'll be ordering from them again.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I agree DLP ,Has stepped up !

I ordered , on the Phone just to verify they had the mirrors in stock and Three days later ther arrived !!
I am not a good shopper so i paid reular price ???

no biggie i love those mirrors :a18:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah dude, I agree, and I dont even have them on the bike yet!!

And I know some folks have had horror stories with DLP before, but so far, my few shopping experiences with them have been pain free. Gotta give credit when its due

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
:agree: With zoom, been sitting on the fence over the mirror thing for a while now and these mirrors say buy me. They look sweet and better yet look like they provide a safe vision area which is a must have :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Installed them today, and holy cow they look 10x better in person than in pictures! They clean up the front end and flow better with the bars compared to stock.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I agree DLP ,Has stepped up !

I ordered , on the Phone just to verify they had the mirrors in stock and Three days later ther arrived !!
I am not a good shopper so i paid reular price ???

Im still holding out a bit longer... I would like to order from them..considering the deals they have...Just going to wait a tad longer...hopefully can hear more good things before Christmas....The horror stories are still too fresh in my mind..

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love this bike. Wheeled it out the garage to snap a pic or three of the mirrors. I've got to adjust the left mirror out just a tad bit, other than that, these babies are perfect! Longest ride I've been in for over a month - riding it back in to the garage! My wife would kill me if she saw that

·
Registered
404 Posts
I've had the original Scythes for over a year now, gotem from DLP,and I love em. I think they fit the look very well. One thing i will say is they do vibrate a lil more than stocks but only at lower RPM's.

Okie9er

1 - 13 of 13 Posts