M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, didn't think I had that much to say. Only took over 2 years!

"I'd first like to thank the Acadamy for even considering me, all my fans out there in 9-Land, and........." :joke:

Now, to catch Ryno.....let's see, first Ryno, you have to DIE... :joke: :joke: :joke:.....(seriously, just kidding bro), then I'll just need to post like I have for the next 40+ YEARS. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ahhhhh, forget it. :D

Seriously, everybody here is great, lots of great info and expertice. And, if my brain cells or opinions have helped someone else along, all the better.

Man, I can't wait to get outta Hawaii and get settled in south Georgia. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Congratulations

There should be some kind of prize for that, like a DLP gift certificate or something of that nature....

Wow, didn't think I had that much to say. Only took over 2 years!

"I'd first like to thank the Acadamy for even considering me, all my fans out there in 9-Land, and........." :joke:

Now, to catch Ryno.....let's see, first Ryno, you have to DIE... :joke: :joke: :joke:.....(seriously, just kidding bro), then I'll just need to post like I have for the next 40+ YEARS. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ahhhhh, forget it. :D

Seriously, everybody here is great, lots of great info and expertice. And, if my brain cells or opinions have helped someone else along, all the better.

Man, I can't wait to get outta Hawaii and get settled in south Georgia. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
what does that make you.....only half n00b??:joke:
You mean... Noob and a half. 1,500

:bigthumbsup:

We've both probably caught Ryan and Zoom, but since most of our posts are in the OTE joking around, they get deleted after 30 days of inactivity.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts