M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the bike into J&W Cycles in Washington, Missouri. I had to trailer it from St. Louis about 50 miles. It is amazing even with a wrecked yellow 109 all the attention it gets. I got at least 10 :bigthumbsup: during the drive from cars passing by and when I pulled into the dealer there was a crowd around the bike when we came back out to take it off the trailer. Two guys asked the salesman if they had any of these bikes for sale. "Sorry none on the floor" said the salesman.

It looks like they are going to be able to fix it no problems - just a little time and deductable. So while the "9er" is in the shop I'm getting it lowered and engine bars put on.

I can't wait to get it back - Really want to go to 3DDIM.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Good luck with the repairs. Getting some mods done at the same time will cushion the blow I would think.

·
Registered
960 Posts
It looks like they are going to be able to fix it no problems - just a little time and deductable. So while the "9er" is in the shop I'm getting it lowered and engine bars put on.

I can't wait to get it back - Really want to go to 3DDIM.
IMO, these are the two best mods I have done. Get the Zuk engine guards; they are tough and look best.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts