M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a variety of planned and unplanned expenses of late, I'm needing to sell my 109. The bike is black with approx. 6450 miles on it. bike is completely stock with the exception of K&N filters. Bike cover goes with it. Clear Title. Bike is in great shape. I'm having some computer issues, but will try to get some pictures on here soon. I'm asking $7,500 and am pretty firm on that price.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Due to a variety of planned and unplanned expenses of late, I'm needing to sell my 109. The bike is black with approx. 6450 miles on it. bike is completely stock with the exception of K&N filters. Bike cover goes with it. Clear Title. Bike is in great shape. I'm having some computer issues, but will try to get some pictures on here soon. I'm asking $7,500 and am pretty firm on that price.
That is an excellent price,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2008 Suzuki VZR1800 M109R Value

January 7, 2011

• 2-Cylinders
  • 4-Stroke
  • 1783cc

Suggested Retail Value $9395

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that the blue book price is about what you have stated, but around the metroplex area, these bikes just aren't bringing that much. Economy I guess.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I,m in houston. After I sell my honda vtx 1300 a m109r is my next bike. Pm your info and a pic. I,ll check it out.

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts